Can sex be a boring chore for a woman without a vaginal orgasm?

friendsoulmate

It wasn't until I read these sex posts from bloggers and women bloggers who said most women can not achieve a vaginal orgasm. How disappointing. Are women in relationships, when, if a man is not sensitive to a woman's need to have an orgasm, and he doesn't know how to give her one with his penis and doesn't care, then imagine a predictable sex routine of the selfish, insensitive man, thrusting a woman, doggy-style, and the woman is not getting any good sensation from this, so this could become a boring chore routine, similar to waiting for your hair to dry at a salon. The woman could be on the bed flipping through a magazine or playing solitaire, while he's giving it all he's got. Could sex become a boring chore for a woman without a vaginal orgasm and who has an insensitive man?

Most women who can't or never orgasm'd are not that way because there guy is a dullard in bed. A lot of it boils down to a woman's inability to really relax and go with the moment, and there are other things that could be at play as well. Sure some of the time it might be a selfish guy but MOST guys LOVE to know the girl they are with is having an orgasm and they feel rather pleased to be the one to help her achieve it, so I'm thinking men in that category (selfish guy) is a smaller number. Sure they exist but not as often as you might be thinking.

As for having sex w/out having one, I have had sex in my lifetime without having an orgasm, i still enjoyed it. But I like sex. I've never been 'frigid'.

But sadly sex does become a chore for a LOT of women. Happens to men too but more often for women. Some women once they get married or catch their fish just no longer want to be bothered. That's a shame because the guy in a relationship like that goes thru hell and the woman could probably really enjoy the intimacy if they would throw themselves into it a bit and let go....

Just be careful not to directly touch "the man in the boat". Rub around him but touching directly is too sensitive, too painful. ouch!

Just another thing that is individual to each women. Some can't stand direct contact or anything close, others can't get off without it. You just have to experiment and communicate until you find out what works for your partner.

Are women in relationships, when, if a man is not sensitive to a woman's need to have an orgasm, and he doesn't know how to give her one with his penis and doesn't care, then imagine a predictable sex routine of the selfish, insensitive man, thrusting a woman, doggy-style, and the woman is not getting any good sensation from this, so this could become a boring chore routine, similar to waiting for your hair to dry at a salon.

What kind of a sentence is this?

I'm never selfish when it comes to that, I'll usually hold back on mine until she gets hers and then I let mines loose! Cause after that I'm done and I want to go to sleep. Usually I'm more the giver type, I get mines by watching you get yours.

I don't think it's selfish to not give a chick a vaginal orgasm.

Some can't have them.

I don't think it's selfish to not give a chick a vaginal orgasm.

Some can't have them.

Negative.

If she's a she, she can have one. The difference is that all woman's bodies don't operate the same. Some spots are easier to hack then others; some spots a little more work, maybe a little less, but an tsunami is in there somewhere and with the right stuff, it will flood.

Negative.

If she's a she, she can have one. The difference is that all woman's bodies don't operate the same. Some spots are easier to hack then others; some spots a little more work, maybe a little less, but an tsunami is in there somewhere and with the right stuff, it will flood.

That's not true. Some women go their whole life without having one and it isn't the guys fault....its usually their inability to know their own bodies enough. These women often can't even climax on their own thru masturbation. They just don't know their own hot spots...so how can a guy know what to do if she can't even find it?

Negative.

I think it has alot to do with the female.

Sex is said to be more mental for women.

It isn't the guys fault just because it didn't happen.

I think it has alot to do with the female.

Sex is said to be more mental for women.

It isn't the guys fault just because it didn't happen.

I agree that it has more to do with the female, however, I would not place blame on her. The vaginal walls contain few nerve endings and it is believed that women who do have vaginal orgasms are actually achieving orgasm through their clitoris.

I agree that it has more to do with the female, however, I would not place blame on her. The vaginal walls contain few nerve endings and it is believed that women who do have vaginal orgasms are actually achieving orgasm through their clitoris.

Maybe blame shouldn't go anywhere then, but I don't think people should blame the guy because he can't make it happen'.

That and sometimes it could be an a-spot orgasm.

But i'd assume that most of them are clitoral tho.

Archived