I am in one of my lowest lows. I called my ex, for the first time since our breakup. I had just gotten home, when I started hearing gunshots at d gate. Robbers were at our house trying to get in, and I live alone.

I was panicking. Somehow the first person u thot of calling ofcourse was him.

I was crying and hiding under the bed and saying my last wishes and prayers to him. We were on the fone for thirty mins, after which d robbers left wen they cldnt come in.

So after that we tried talking a bit, cos I dint want to seem like a user. He said he was on his way to the club! I immediately felt depressed and sad. I said gudbye and dropped.

Then I sent him a msg that said:

Hey thanks for today. Sorry if I disturbd u by calling. I also want to tell u that I have moved on, and that u made the right decision by breaking up.

What do u think of the text? I feel stupid for sending it.

Hey jaygirl,

As far as the text went, I would of either condensed it to the first two sentences or not even sent the text because if he had broken up with you, he wouldn't be really concerned about you moving on from the breakup, especially if he was going to a club.

By the way, I'm sorry that you two broke up. I know it's a hard time right now.

did you say police? lol very funny. i live in Africa, in one of the most corrupt nations. The police have no business with robbers. in fact they flee when they hear robbers are coming! truthfully.

The only thing police could help you do is settle minor disputes or household thefts etc

Anyway, he acted like he didnt see the message.

the next day, he sends me a message asking how i am doing and if i am home. i didnt reply.

Then today he sends me a message that armed robbers are operating somewhere that i shouldnt go to that road. i still didnt reply.

Throwign crumbs i guess

This hurts badddd. i sit back today and i am wondering where everything went? he doesnt even seem to care.

Not true. He messaged you to stay away from a dangerous place. That's caring.

Jay, it's not that he doesn't care, it's that he knows he's not the guy for you, you aren't the girl for him. You really need to get a grip and make you life as full as possible. I think if you grow, do good in the world, and stay away from those robbers (I think a pitbull dog may be in order), he may just one day think "wow, she's really got her stuff together" and realize that perhaps he wants a second chance. Hopefully, by then, you'll be so over him, busy living your life, and seeing someone else that you wouldn't possibly consider seeing him.

Archived