Open Club  ·  110 members  ·  Free

Journals

A day in the life of Mama Metro (metrogirl)

metrogirl

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
^ it's like a little community really. No lie when we get pregnant ena will be the first to know because I'll have to inform my mom, her family, my uncle, L's family all before we announce it in like Facebook. You think I'm gonna be able to keep quiet? No!

That's how I feel, I think "oh I have to tell my friends at ENA".

Crazy hectic day at work, go figure. I was tired already when I got here, been up since early this morning. I had to take Aidan to school and then we had to clear out of the house because the landlord was fumigating all 18 townhouses so I went to Jesse's house for a bit, needed to give him his shot and then I met up with the family at McDonald's. They were sitting there having coffee, just killing time until we could go back in. I had enough time to shower, get dressed and come to work. Then I walk into this madhouse, dealing with all these buses that are broken down and two bus drivers that don't know how to read and took someone's else's bus making the other drivers late. So guess who had lots of paperwork to do and emails to send out?

Now it's finally quiet (knock on wood) but I have a whole bunch of work cards that have to be cleared and filed. I really just can't wait to go home and put my head down. Thankfully I don't have to be back here until tomorrow night at 10pm so I will have time to catch up on some sleep, hopefully.

He was forced to retire. Apparently he has had tingling in his arms. My mom and I thought it was a joke but I looked on the www website and it's there. They can not clear him to wrestle ever agai.

Get out! I'm going to have to check that out. You know a lot of times, they create these elaborate stories because the wrestler has to do a stint in a drug rehab or something. Hmmm

This is true to. We were expecting him to go physc! But they showed all the other stars lined up in back and he was crying as he walked out. Made me cry. If it is a stunt it's a damn good one. According to their website they had him do tests while they were in Atlanta and if he keeps wrestling it could kill or paralyse him. Sucks if it's real though, I liked him.

I just called my son and he answered the phone all depressed. I asked him if he saw it and he said "yeah" in a real depressed voice. Oh geez, now he's gonna be sad. I was reading something on the net that said the same thing you did. I liked him, I really did. That sucks he had to go that way. Maybe now the WWE will do something spectacular and bring back Jeff Hardy.

It was so sad, I mean, I geared up. I loved watching him and he was one of only a few I would watch. But he got to retire as the heavy weight champion. Yeah, something stemming from when he broke his neck. Sad. He was hot too. We could only hope! Maybe he doesn't like TNA....

Ok I youtubed the episode so I could see his speech. I teared up too. Gosh, why am I such a sap? LOL I remember years ago loving him, then he went bad and I hated him, then he came back to the good side and I loved him again. ARGHHHHHH

Have you noticed, little by little the wrestlers are leaving. Some make a very quiet exit and you don't notice they are gone for a bit. I was talking about this with my son. MVP left quietly, my son didnt even know he was gone, I had to show him the article on the internet.

Your right. Why did he leave? I seriously didn't even know he had! A big name star like edge though, we would notice that. Maybe they will make him an announcer or a general manager, would suck not seeing him at all. Triple H ever leaves I won't watch it - I don't watch any but raw and that's occasionally anyway.

Your right. Why did he leave? I seriously didn't even know he had! A big name star like edge though, we would notice that. Maybe they will make him an announcer or a general manager, would suck not seeing him at all. Triple H ever leaves I won't watch it - I don't watch any but raw and that's occasionally anyway.

HHH will never leave, his father in law is the boss! LOL

MVP asked to be released from his contract and they obliged. I'm glad Batista is gone because after he went to the dark side, I divorced him mentally.. Yes he was my husband but just didn't know it! lmao John Cena is now my husband and he doesn't know it either. HHH is insanely hot but I liked him more when he was teamed up with Shawn Michaels as DX.

This is true. I always wondered what would happen if then got divorced.

Wow, didn't even know that. I never liked Batista. Now randy orton, mmmmmmmm. It's not even the muscles, it's just the hotness of the face if that makes sense. Oh yes, HHH was much better with Shawnee michaels. And there is another hunk....

My son is trying to convince my to buy tickets to Summer Slam which is being held here in Los Angeles. So I look on ticketmaster and the tickets start at 25.00 dollars which is for the seats that are way up on the top, I swear you might as well be sitting in the next building over. I'll be sure to bring a telescope so I can see what is going on. LOL Seriously, I told my son "look it's cheaper if we just get the ppv and watch it at home". 20 dollars to park your car at Staples center, however much the tickets are gonna cost, he will want a tshirt there and those go for 30 dollars, 2 hot dogs and 2 sodas are 25.00. It would literally cost me a mini fortune to go. I rather spend 50 dollars and watch it on my 50 inch plasma... LOL

Archived