I am Confused, I dunno if He likes me

Steffy

There is this guy, ive liked for a LOONNNG time... Since December 2003.

Now Him and i have clicked in a way that there is always something to talk about.

Anyway... he was on a ten day camp and he asked me to fone him everynitecoz he never had money on his fone and he couldnt get out of the camp grounds...and also coz he wanted to talk casually,and thats when i got to know him quite well.

Next time i saw him was on New Years eve, he lives about 40 min away from me and he made the effort to come all the way for new years...

Anyway we all got a bit drunk and he passed out for the night...

Anyway next morning, he woke up and we cuddled in the bed for a while,

then we got up out of bed, and he acted as if nothing had happened.

So soon he moved closer to me for a while only about 20 min now, he wanted me to visit him every friday,coz he didnt want to make the peoplle who he lived with take him to me.

So we went to movies etc etc but nothing happened, but he gave me nice firm hugz!

On Valentines day We went out to a movie and then to a party,while watching movies at the party, he sat on me,well leaned ontop of me, and i held his hand sort of...

When we are alone we talk more and he always grins at me and makes me touch his face.He sent me a message saying how he enjoyed the weekend with me.

Everytime he sleeps over at my house,he sleeps on couch,when i leave to go to bed he always wants a hug,but this hug is a long gripping hug so i cant get out of grip, so he moves up and i lye there for 3 hours then go to bed before my parents have something to say.

he sms's me in the mornings when he has money,and during the day when he is bored.

My friend paul says that He says i am more than a friend to him,but how can i get that out of him,are all these things that ive listed indicate his feelings or am i just his cuddle bunny...

I hear he isnt ready for a relationship at the moment,but im still confused with this, Does he like me or not.

The thing is,is that when we are around other people he doesnt feel like he does like me. I guess coz i dont get as much attention from him when we are in public.

But he is so sweet... i have grown to love him to pieces, and i dont know when is the right time to move forward, must i make the first move or wait for him.?????