Women--sex and sexuality in your 30s and 40s?

Lady Rashomon

Now that I'm 30, I'm realizing that I'm in a period of my life in which I feel more confident, sexy, and sure of what it is I want (in and out of bed)--this is radically different from the way I was in my 20s. So I'm curious as to how women in their 30s and 40s and upwards feel their own perceptions of their sexuality, sexual confidence, etc., changed as they matured. I know a woman's prime tends to be her 30s--does that correspond to your own sex life and feelings about your sex appeal?

With women, sex gets waaay better the older you get. It wasn't until my thirties that I learned how to have multiple orgasms! It just got wilder and better as I went into my forties and fifties. You lose your hangups about you body and just enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!!!

Saints all the way in the Super Bowl!!! Go Reggie!

Sex in my early 30s is the best! Its more free, less hangups. My ex was much more experienced. We were more open and just laughed a lot. And i'm more open and aware of what I like. One of my faves was the naked wrestling session. Except he never let me win and he kept tickling me lol

Archived