Open Club  ·  100 members  ·  Free

Journals

Keeping track of food

Seraphim

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Victoria it looks like you are eating more regular meals! You still eat way less than I do. I wish I could eat like you.

Oh wow..am I? Hey that is good to know. Now that Lent is over I guess I have eaten a bit more.

It does take a lot of will power for me believe me.

April 20

weetabix cereal

tea

Dim Sum for lunch with mom and Chinese tea ( had an episode of IBS for hours after, I think though due to anxiety more than the food)

sausage roll for supper and a diet pepsi

Trying to make an effort to eat breakfast every day which I haven't in 30 years

• 9 months later...

It is time to refocus this and to include my now healthier life. I decided to take control of my own physical care that I had let go down hill. I have got a gym membership for a year for $75 where I live and I have full use of all the equipment and pool etc....anything I want to do.

I have been doing an hour on the tread mill and an hour with the weights after the cardio. I am up to bench pressing 100 pounds 3 times with 5 reps and doing ab work with more than 100 pounds of weight.

I have tried to eat more as well.

Today.....

3 glasses of water

pork roast sandwich on brown bread

cup of brown rice and broccoli.

Oh it was great UMA, my son ate most of the 3 whole pies I made just yesterday. They are gone. He is a teen now and eats me out of house and home, at least the things he likes! I do not know how he eats what he does and he is so small. He is like 5'4" and 100 pounds.

Eats for me today

tea

1 egg 2 pieces of bacon

Shepherd's pie.

Archived