Open Club  ·  100 members  ·  Free

Journals

Keeping track of food

Seraphim

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Know how I mentioned how I was testing how I'd react to Kraft Dinner? The verdict's in. I feel like crap today.

What's the jaw issue?

I have been having jaw pain from anxiety driven bruxism. My dentist gave me exercises though. If that does not work he will make me a guard.

Yes, I was just thinking how strong you would have to be to eat this way. If I listed my daily intake, it would freak everyone out.

It's time for a pecan pie, Vic.

lol

Seriously, I have to do better. Keep on posting, it's making me think.

It does take willpower, most days I am not hungry and all but force stuff down my gullet cause you need to eat to live. Other days I am so hungry I could eat a mammoth. That is when I have to fight that urge.

Vic, I'm a little worried about you not eating enough. Please take care of yourself and don't let yourself get too thin!

I hope things are going well for you. Cute baby in your avatar - a real life Cupid!

Hey Sophie,

I dunno, maybe it is I do not see it as so little food. I mean I really am full after eating what I do.

Maybe if people told me what they ate I would see the difference. My son eats way more than I do, but he is growing. I see what a lot of people eat and it honestly makes my stomach turn. Maybe tell me what you have? Am I really so abnormal?

Archived