My Crush on facebook.

ElMeroMero

My crush from school sent me a friend request on Facebook and now we're just chatting away through e-mails. This is a girl that I flirt with in class... I'm still not sure about her. I thought she was being nice after I found out she had a boy friend. Then she finds my facebook and starts talking to me... Now I think she might actually like me. Obviously she's been thinking about me, and went online to find my profile so she could talk to me. That got me thinking, ss this a sign that she is interested? What are your thoughts?

Sorry mate, don't get your hopes up. Yeah she does have a boyfriend. It's a great to stay friends.. Just don't do anything to screw up your friendship. T_T

She's only a crush, it's not like your get strange vibes and mind reading powers knowing that the person is totally into you or even likes your more than a friend. Everyone on facebook adds people in their class or school or anyone they know randomly. Most of the time to gain more friends than their other friends. I'm not a fan of facebook since I tend to keep things a low profile.. so I quit.

Anyways, just don't be too over optimistic about going on a date with this person since she has a guy. There are a lot of girls to go around, so she won't be the only one! Try to keep your mind off of relationships and people, coz you'll never know when it's going to hit you. And when it does.. Boy, it will hit you hard! Trust me on this one, I know so. Just try to keep focus on your studies and succeed to achieve a brighter future! Who knows what that has in store for you?

Archived