Im still So confused

whitetiger7654

For those who didn't see the my first posts. I broke up with the ex 2 weeks ago. Because I wasn't sure about the relationship and I was having feelings for our roommate. I haven't been with anyone since or gone on a date. Just spending some time alone and talking to friends. I'm still on the couch.

Here's my problem now. First I'll say I went out alone on Friday and didn't miss the ex. Then we went out to the local pub last saturday to hang out with friends and I did find that when guys would look at her I would still have b/f feelings. Like stay away from my girl.

Then tonight the roomie I have feelings with is on a date. I didn't know this until the guy showed up at the door. My stomach dropped when I found out she was going out, almost a sickly feeling.

So I'm so confused right now. WTH do I want?

The roomie you have feelings for obviously isn't feeling you. I know that sounds harsh, but its the truth. Regarding your bf feelings for your ex, you still have feelings for her and your jealous when other guys look at her. There is still something there with her. Work things out with the ex before she moves on.

Archived