Mystery of the Misery

Caldus

Please do not take any of this seriously or anything. I just need to let out some of my corrupted thoughts...

We are all trapped in our own unique cages.

Each one of us is a product of society.

Some claim that we each have a body, soul, and spirit.

Some claim that each of us must contain God.

How can we contain something that we cannot see, touch, hear, or even smell?

It must be wonderful for those who really believe with all of their heart that He exists.

I felt that feeling one time.

I remember all too well.

One week I began to have so many doubts and all of the sudden my spirit was destroyed.

Now I am just another weak human who wonders around this planet thinking that they are the best and wanting intimacy in their life.

Now I am just another weak 'soul' who will most likely be miserable for the rest of their life.

Miserable because I have this mindset that I must find out what life really is.

I must find out the reality of it all.

But I get the feeling that I will never figure it all out.

That I will ponder these kind of things and never go out and get a girlfriend or make new friends.

These thoughts have taken over me for the last few months.

I know inside that I still need help.

I have no idea who to turn to.

I have no idea who to even listen to.

Because people in general are willing to be deceptive.

But what I love the most, what I cherish most.

Is that I know what the reality of me.

I am safe inside my head.

I will never have to ponder anything about myself other than my role on this planet.

I have a conscious to cherish.

How wonderful is that?

Who is God?

Did he make that?

How?

Why?

I just finished reading a book yesterday, and in it it said that the reason God put on the planet, was because he was pissed at Satan for disobeying Him, and wanted him to be annoyed for all of eternity. Satan became so angry at God, that he tried to make God not like us anymore. One Forbidden Fruit later, and we were hated by everyone! Now, nobody can get rid of us so God created the Catholic church to stop people from procreating. Then came the Black Death, then AIDS. And now, after returning it to the library, I can't remember what it was called. Coincidence, or just my bad memory? Just a little crazy idea on why we are all here.

Hello

Glad you are venting. Those are some pretty deep questions and it would be impossible to answer in one post. But you know you can always come here and talk. You can make some new caring friends on this site. I think we all have pondered these questions in our thoughts at one time or another. I think that is what makes us all human.

Kuhl