should i be less available or just ask him?

buckley

Ok so i met a guy and we have hung out a few times since, we got along crazy good...the only thing is he lives 2 hrs away and works most nights where i work days....so its hard to see one another, also he lives with 2 terrible housemates and so i dont go over there....

therefore i kinda feel like i need to ask himout all time, like invite him up here....sometimes he encourages it like tells me when he has time off or hints when we talk on FB but I hate feeling like im one always asking him over. I know its circumstantial but still!

so anyways he told me on friday when he visited that he had some days off this week and one of them (today) is also a day I have off so i wanted to ask him to come up.....but im worried about being one asking him to come up....i know he hates to invite himself as he has told me once before that he was up my way but didnt stop in cos didnt want to make me feel like a pit stop....so should i ask him up today or should is top asking so much as its usuallyt he guy who chases....will i turn him off or seem too available to him?

he did ask me what i was doing these next 3 days he has off but i was supposed to be goin to races today but its since been cancelled so he assumes i may be goin to that also...

Next time you talk to him, come to an arrangement with him that you both ask.

Also, if he is worried about contacting you when he is in the area, then obviously he isn't that keen to see you and you should tell him that straight up. Opportunities missed never come up again.

I do agree that you should stop asking him all of the time.

Archived