guys what do u think about a girl going down on you when your early dating or first time intimate?

buckley

guys what do you think of a girl who gives you oral sex the first time your intimate? does it freak you out cos u think she must be WAY into you??? or do u think its just cool or weird or what?

also if a guy doesnt go down on you does that mean he doesnt really like you???

I actually think it's hysterical that a can stick my penis in a girls mouth and blow a load in it, but we can't have sex. I just see it as a little dirtier than sex. I mean as far as your availability to date around or who you are seeing, to be kissing other people after doing that is so horrible.

On the other hand sex offers mutual pleasure, with condoms it's cleaner, and as long as your not on all fours and he takes you from behind, the respect thing is probably a little more prominent.

Just my crazy thoughts though.

I actually think it's hysterical that a can stick my penis in a girls mouth and blow a load in it, but we can't have sex. I just see it as a little dirtier than sex. I mean as far as your availability to date around or who you are seeing, to be kissing other people after doing that is so horrible.

On the other hand sex offers mutual pleasure, with condoms it's cleaner, and as long as your not on all fours and he takes you from behind, the respect thing is probably a little more prominent.

I agree. If a woman is going to stick a man's penis in her mouth then she may as well have the penis in her vagina as well.

guys what do you think of a girl who gives you oral sex the first time your intimate? does it freak you out cos u think she must be WAY into you??? or do u think its just cool or weird or what?

I don't think there's anything wrong with a girl giving a guy oral early on in the relationship. In fact, most guys would love it.

If a guy doesn't go down on you, it doesn't necessarily mean that he isn't into you. It may not be his preference that's all. I know some guys don't like going down on girls, and there are others who can't get enough of it.

It depends on the relationship. Some relationships progress quickly, others take their time. It depends on the persons also, what type of people they are etc.

Personally I wouldn't give oral right away, there is not enough trust for me at the start of a relationship. I like to wait a little bit.

I wouldn't think different of anyone else who did that at the start though!

Hk87

if it was on a first date I wouldn't think highly of her

well I met a guy through a friend and we hit it off...when we finally went on a date we got alongs o well....we hung out over the next few days and i went down on him BUT i LOVE to go down on a guy so it wasnt about giving or impressing it was because i love it...

will he now think bad of me?

and as long as your not on all fours and he takes you from behind, the respect thing is probably a little more prominent.

Are you serious? As a female, there's NOTHING disrespectful about being on all fours and taking it from behind, or even anal sex or facials. It always boggles my mind when guys think certain acts are "disrespectful". If the female wants it and enjoys it, it's really patronizing to consider certain acts "disrespectful" for her.

Are you serious? As a female, there's NOTHING disrespectful about being on all fours and taking it from behind, or even anal sex or facials. It always boggles my mind when guys think certain acts are "disrespectful". If the female wants it and enjoys it, it's really patronizing to consider certain acts "disrespectful" for her.

Men who judge women for sharing sexual acts with them are getting off on their own personal degradation fantasy. It's rooted in the fear of inadequacy or rejection and it makes them feel superior when without it they'd feel inferior.

I actually think it's hysterical that a can stick my penis in a girls mouth and blow a load in it, but we can't have sex. I just see it as a little dirtier than sex.

i totally agree. my husband didn't get oral from me until AFTER we were married. it is definitely not something i would randomly hand out to strangers i probably just met a few hours ago.

I totally agree with you. I never go down on a guy unless we've had traditional intercourse first. I think it's something exciting and loving to do for someone you know well and are intimate with, but dirty and somehow demeaning if you feel that you need to give something to keep the guy interested. Just my 2p, I'm a girl.

Archived