So, Inspiration struck this weekend...

Cynder

I started working on a book this weekend.

It's a Non Fiction book about Demonology. I spent yesterday doing research and coming up with a pretty good outline.

I decided I want this whole book to be graphic heavy. I'm an artist after all, and I do want it to be nice to look at instead of just page after page of meaty text.

I would also love to give some unknown/little known artists like myself a chance to be published in a book. I just don't know how to go about that. I know, I personally would jump at the chance to have my work in a book and I wouldn't even care about being paid. But not everyone thinks like I do. I would like to start putting out word on different forums that I am seeking contributions, but I can't afford to pay my contributors, so it would be kind of pointless.

I also would love some feedback on my outline. But I don't feel right posting it here in the open. So, if anyone wants to see the outline feel free to ask. It was hard to figure out the best way to put the whole thing together and break everything down in a way that makes sense.

Thanks in advance...

From a practial point of view if you are seeking contributions there might still need to be some kind of contract drafted even if they are not getting paid...if the book sells I am sure they will want a cut of the profits..and also they need to ensure that their name is listed as a contributor. Before you start asking people for contributions I would highly recommend looking into all these contract and legal issues so you won't run into problems later on. I think it is a great idea...just make sure to protect yourself.

• Like 1