For ENA moms and moms-to-be!!

arwen

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
low blow, cat. low blow....

you're just getting back at me for what i said in jenn's thread, aren't you? haha

Yup. You left it wide open and I just couldnt resist!!!

And I find it sweet that you're now posting in the ENA mommies and mommies to be thread. hint hint lmao

Yup. You left it wide open and I just couldnt resist!!!

And I find it sweet that you're now posting in the ENA mommies and mommies to be thread. hint hint lmao

no...i have just been reading it since it started (but not subscribed or anything) but decided to post finally since everyone is about to really pop them out...had to give my best wishes!

no...i have just been reading it since it started (but not subscribed or anything) but decided to post finally since everyone is about to really pop them out...had to give my best wishes!

I have an idea. You and Jen both come visit me and Landon. I give you 2 hours with him and you'll never want a kid. hahahahaha!!!!

He will run you crazy. I had him in a furniture store last weekend and he went nuts. I put him down and then I couldnt catch the little booger. He thought it was a great game and was laughing and running like crazy wiggling through the chairs and sofas and going UNDER the tables and such. All the sales people are laughing at me trying to catch him. And I'm out of breath, hair sticking up on the top of my head screaming..."quit freakin laughing and catch him!!!!!"

ok guys...no pregnancy jokes about me just b/c i wanted to give well wishes...i'm having a hard enough time coping with this thought as it is!! it's really hard for me to admit that i'm possibly thinking about changing my mind, so no jokes about it...

So what do I do now? My baby is not pregnant anymore, do I keep posting here? I feel kinda sad, like I'm not part of the group anymore.

Oh god, I have post partum depression. LOL

You HAVE to keep posting here..your Hayden's ENA grandma..even though you're WAY too young to be considered a grandma since my sister is your age.

You HAVE to keep posting here..your Hayden's ENA grandma..even though you're WAY too young to be considered a grandma since my sister is your age.

aw that's so cute...an ENA grandma....

Mama Met, you're too special not to post...you've got lots of wisdom. of course you still post!

Thanks.....

I am honored to be mama metro and even more honored to be the official ENA grandma to all my babies here.

AC143, needs to check in and let us know how she is doing. I was freaking out yesterday when she said she had her membranes stripped. I have never heard of such a thing. Do babies come quick after that? She might be having a baby right now.

Nope no baby yet, I'm just busy with my parents visiting and such. Plus really tired and sometimes dont even have the energy to go online lol. As soon as I start feeling something I will definitely update you ladies

MG - your grandson is just adorable, congrats!! I wish I had my baby now too booo! & of course you keep posting! Durrr lol

HERS - no jokes, I was exactly like you...I didn't even want to get married, let alone have a baby UNTIL I found the right man -then all that changed, sounds like you did the same & there's nothing wrong with that!!

So what do I do now? My baby is not pregnant anymore, do I keep posting here? I feel kinda sad, like I'm not part of the group anymore.

Oh god, I have post partum depression. LOL

You had better keep posting here mama metro. You are our mutual grandmother here, trust me we need you here. If you don't come here I am going to hunt you down on your journal LOL!

I talked to my daughter today. She had a complication after the birth. I guess they allowed her walk to the restroom and she said that she fainted in the bathroom. Her boyfriend actually caught her and noticed there was blood all over the floor. He yelled for the nurses, they had to wake her up with one of those ammonia sticks.

She said they didn't give her any blood, they just gave her some meds in her IV. She said she was super pale. Poor thing.

I didn't know hospitals let you walk around unassisted so soon after giving birth but then again I haven't had a baby in almost 18 years.

She said "mom, it looked like a crime scene in there"

Ewwww

Oh i'm having a belly ache right now..it's almost like a constant braxton hicks contraction that won't let up..and seems to be slowly getting worse..it started about an hour ago. I'm fully hydrated and have been sitting at my desk for most of the day..so over working myself or being dehydrated isn't an issue.

Hopefully it goes away soon.

I talked to my daughter today. She had a complication after the birth. I guess they allowed her walk to the restroom and she said that she fainted in the bathroom. Her boyfriend actually caught her and noticed there was blood all over the floor. He yelled for the nurses, they had to wake her up with one of those ammonia sticks.

She said they didn't give her any blood, they just gave her some meds in her IV. She said she was super pale. Poor thing.

I didn't know hospitals let you walk around unassisted so soon after giving birth but then again I haven't had a baby in almost 18 years.

She said "mom, it looked like a crime scene in there"

Ewwww

Oh no!! I hope she is doing well that is the important thing...

Archived