For ENA moms and moms-to-be!!

arwen

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awww Lunar your belly is so cute. I cant wait to see more pics as the belly grows.

So I had my baby shower Sunday. Such a last min thing but about 30 people showed up. It turned out really nice. We had it at the park and I must have gotten attacked by some kinda bug. I have little dots all over my arms and they itch.

Lunar...that is so great! A little boy named Gabriel...awww Im really excited for you. How is life going down in Texas? Are you living on base or off?

We have 6 mths left at this base now, family stateside want us to go back there but its like I told them, we'll go where we get sent.

Love the bellypic btw, so cute!

Leon has a drs appt for monday now so fingers crossed...Im doing a lot of research - well as much as you can with a 3 mth old - on ADHD and want to arm myself with facts and know what Im talking about when i see the dr.

Levi continues to thrive and I've added more pics to his fb photo album, which you can see on this link...

link removed

and there is a really cute pic on this one too

link removed

Too funny and I had to share considering I'm sure all the pregnant ladies here either feel this way or will feel this way.

My daughter hasn't been feeling well lately, she's tired and crampy. We were in my car the other day and she said, I called the hospital last night. What for I ask, "I want to get induced already". I said why don't you just let Nathan do his thing, he'll be out when he is ready and she replies

"This is the longest I have ever been pregnant, I feel gross. Watch, I'll probably still be pregnant next year like an elephant. Aren't elephants pregnant for 2 years or something?"

At least Nathan didn't try to wiggle out early like his older siblings did. I know she will be glad when this is over. She looks ready to burst. LOL

Hey girls! I started a thread about products and advice regarding babies. I used to search the internet when I was preggers looking for what I absolutely needed and what I didnt, so I thought an advice on products thread would be pretty cool. Especially for first time moms like me!

Here is the link:

Hi Mamas,

I could use some more prayers today if you've got them. :sad: I had some heavy bright red bleeding last night with clots and called the on call OB. I was told I could come into the ER if the bleeding stayed heavy or watch it at home and come in to the regular office today. After an hour it stopped so we stayed home last night but I have an ultrasound in a half hour and an appt after that to see if the baby is still alive and if the clot is there, and what it's doing.

I've read that women with SCH sometimes have heavy bleeding like this and the baby ends up being OK, but sometimes it's not good too. I'm hoping it means the clot and bleed are getting smaller and evacuating, and that the baby is OK.

I'll keep you updated.

Hi Mamas,

I could use some more prayers today if you've got them. :sad: I had some heavy bright red bleeding last night with clots and called the on call OB. I was told I could come into the ER if the bleeding stayed heavy or watch it at home and come in to the regular office today. After an hour it stopped so we stayed home last night but I have an ultrasound in a half hour and an appt after that to see if the baby is still alive and if the clot is there, and what it's doing.

I've read that women with SCH sometimes have heavy bleeding like this and the baby ends up being OK, but sometimes it's not good too. I'm hoping it means the clot and bleed are getting smaller and evacuating, and that the baby is OK.

I'll keep you updated.

I am praying for you. ((Big Hugs)),

Bella

Hi Mamas!

Great news. The baby is FINE. Heartbeat is strong 154 BPM, he or she is measuring right on schedule for dates, and the bleed is smaller. They think that the bleeding I had was part of the clot evacuating.

My amniotic fluid is a little low so I'm going back next Wed. for another ultrasound but otherwise everything is looking better.

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers!

Hi Mamas!

Great news. The baby is FINE. Heartbeat is strong 154 BPM, he or she is measuring right on schedule for dates, and the bleed is smaller. They think that the bleeding I had was part of the clot evacuating.

My amniotic fluid is a little low so I'm going back next Wed. for another ultrasound but otherwise everything is looking better.

What a blessing! I'm so pleased everything is good.

Yay, another ENA grandbaby for me.

I'm having lots of ENA grandbabies.....Woohoo

Hi Mamas!

Hope,

**tears** I am so happy that the baby is fine! I knew and had faith would be well for the little one. Thank you for the update and I am glad you are now able to relax a little. Plenty of rest and try to be stress free. If anyone is bugging you let us know I am sure all of us mamas and mama-to-be will kick some butt for you!

Again, I am so happy, this has made my day

Hi Mamas!

That's wonderful news! I'm so happy that baby is doing just fine!! I had lots of hope when you said you bled for an hour - when I had my early miscarriage there was no stopping the bleeding.

I hope everything goes well your next appt & you dont have any more worries!!! I know how nerve wrecking it can be.

AC!!!

How are you? We were wondering if you had, had your baby yet!

I'm good, no baby yet unfortunately lol. I had my 38.5 week appt & I'm still not even dilated so I'm pretty sure baby will be in there until last minute!

How are you??

Well, Ladies...I might be joining your group. I just took an at-home pregnancy test today and it was positive (you can read the thread that contains my full-on panic just hours ago). I told my husband I was going to take the test when he got home (but I had already taken it and didn't want to tell him on the phone)...a few minutes later he called and said he was on his way home b/c he couldn't wait. We're both just kind of in shock (not to be confused with unhappy or disappointed...just like eyes-wide-open-mouths-hanging).....anyways, he had to go back to work and I wanted to check out this forum.

I'm already panicked about food/weight gain and what exercise I can still do. I'm already about 10-13 lbs overweight so packing on another 20-50 lbs will not look or feel good at all. I belong to a gym and work out about 3 times a week as is (I run about 3 miles in 30 minutes but just read that you shouldn't get "breathless" while pregnant)

Can anyone recommend a starting point besides obviously seeing our doctor? A book, website or something??

Little bit of a rant there....still in shock.

Would love to hear the experienced suggestions of the moms and moms-to-be!

Thanks!

I'm good, no baby yet unfortunately lol. I had my 38.5 week appt & I'm still not even dilated so I'm pretty sure baby will be in there until last minute!

How are you??

I am doing good. I am 29 weeks right now. Nothing new to report, baby is good. 3D ultrasound coming up. Weight gain good so far!

I am so excited for you! Yay!

Archived