For ENA moms and moms-to-be!!

arwen

Ooooh my god!!! Congrats!!!

(give her my best wishes, will you?

Of course! How is your little one Arwen, that picture with the hat, adorable!!!

I hit the 6 week mark today. Had a little nausea the other day, but other than being reallllllllllllly tired and super hungry, feeling good so far! Hope it sticks.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She's doing perfect Getting sooo big already. She's babbling all day, and can laugh out loud

I am still breastfeeding her and hope to do so for a long while (a year maybe?). It is physically quite demanding, esp. now that I am back working on my dissertation, and picked up running and capoeira again.

She looks most like my husband, as he was as a baby. But her tiny ears and the shape of her girly nose: my genes!

Ah, I am so curious about your babies

Who knows we are going to have to see, but from what I have been able to tell my moms side of the genes are pretty darn strong. Shoot my niece looks just like my mom and sister.

Do you mean based on 37 weeks? God, I was praying Renske would stay in for a while, so I could rest a bit during my maternity leave. lol. She came at 39 w 4 d.

Yes & I want her out TODAY lol but I'm sure she'll come out late cause its my luck. I'm just done being pregnant, even though I shouldn't complain its been pretty easy for me, but I want to see my baby & get my body back!

Ok is anyone having extra discharge like clear watery discharge? Not like water breaking but maybe amniotic fluid leaking?

I've been having the same kind of discharge but from what I understand increased discharge is a normal part of pregnancy..unless it's so bad you're needing a pad, I wouldn't be concerned..but if you are, call your doctor.

I've been having the same kind of discharge but from what I understand increased discharge is a normal part of pregnancy..unless it's so bad you're needing a pad, I wouldn't be concerned..but if you are, call your doctor.

Yeah its not super bad. Just increased and more watery. I go to the doc next week so im gonna ask.

Yeah its not super bad. Just increased and more watery. I go to the doc next week so im gonna ask.

Yeah, i've been the same way here lately..my sister leaked amniotic fluid with her first pregnancy and it was enough that she needed a pad. But you never know, you might be..just mention it to your doctor. I'm glad you're not having contractions like you were..i've been getting more intense braxton hicks here lately..just another reminder of how close we are.

Yeah, i've been the same way here lately..my sister leaked amniotic fluid with her first pregnancy and it was enough that she needed a pad. But you never know, you might be..just mention it to your doctor. I'm glad you're not having contractions like you were..i've been getting more intense braxton hicks here lately..just another reminder of how close we are.

Im probably not leaking cuz its not enough to wear a pad. Im so glad im not getting the contractions either just strong braxton hicks now. Im 34 weeks today. Woo Hoo! We're getting close.

Ok is anyone having extra discharge like clear watery discharge? Not like water breaking but maybe amniotic fluid leaking?

I had that too. Very confusing. At the later stages of pregnancy it's very common to have very watery discharge. Don't worry

Or have them test it, here they ask you to keep a pad and they can do a simple test to see if it's your water or just discharge.

I had that too. Very confusing. At the later stages of pregnancy it's very common to have very watery discharge. Don't worry

Or have them test it, here they ask you to keep a pad and they can do a simple test to see if it's your water or just discharge.

Did they do an ultrasound in the last trimester to check the fluid level?

Archived