For ENA moms and moms-to-be!!

arwen

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks everyone..I highly recommend to have the ultrasound done if you can..it was amazing..he was yawning and sticking his tongue out..I was in awe the whole time.

I hope everyone had a wonderful mother's day..even the mommy to be's..and I hope everyone is doing good.

Can't believe I only have 10 weeks or less till Hayden's here..getting down to the wire!

Those photos are fantastic Dang! I kinda regret not having any preggo shots done. Well, other than the random shots. The only pic I have of the tail end of my pregnancy with Littlepants is the day before I got induced in a huge army green shirt and totally unflattering maternity jeans. I look like an army truck! Those shots are just lovely! And the ultrasound pics are great too! It's amazing what you can see, he looks like a handsome little devil!

Thank you for sharing!

Those photos are fantastic Dang! I kinda regret not having any preggo shots done. Well, other than the random shots. The only pic I have of the tail end of my pregnancy with Littlepants is the day before I got induced in a huge army green shirt and totally unflattering maternity jeans. I look like an army truck! Those shots are just lovely! And the ultrasound pics are great too! It's amazing what you can see, he looks like a handsome little devil!

Thank you for sharing!

thank you, ma'am..I thought 30 weeks was a good time..i'm not a elephant just yet..and no stretch marks so far..so i'm glad I go them over with. The lady did a great job and her newborn stuff is great too..I can't wait to post those pictures!

So far so good. She is due on the 22nd, just 12 days to go. She told me last night she wants to go to the hospital and have her labor induced because she is tired. LOL

My sister used to say the same thing when she was almost done. I swear she used to call me and text me like every hour....

"Lunar I just want to pop, and have this kid out of me already"

and then when she had the bay she would be like "awww I miss my belly"

LOL

My sister used to say the same thing when she was almost done. I swear she used to call me and text me like every hour....

"Lunar I just want to pop, and have this kid out of me already"

and then when she had the bay she would be like "awww I miss my belly"

LOL

I don't think she is going to miss her belly too much.... She is really really big. I'm suprised she can still move around. Oh and she discovered that Nathan hates jalapenos now. LOL

Hayden is just killing my cervix today, he will not stop punching it..too bad there's no space for a 'time out' area in my uterus.

Oh- I remember those internal drop-kicks to the groin. They definitely can wipe a smile off a woman's fast rather quickly. :shocked!: It was a very strange and unpleasant sensation.

Hayden's feet stay jammed up into the right side of my rib cage..usually he's killing my ribs..but today he must be working on his biceps.

Man I think Gabriel is going to be a gymnast or something because he has been moving all over the place, but he has recently started kicking me near the groin area, not to pleasant.

I had Littepant's butt in my ribs for the last couple weeks I was preggo, talk about uncomfy! That and she loved to push on my bladder... as if I wasn't peeing myself enough at that point!

Awww, I complain now, but I'd go back and do it all over again in a sec! I'm so jealous! hehe

Oh- I remember those internal drop-kicks to the groin. They definitely can wipe a smile off a woman's fast rather quickly. :shocked!: It was a very strange and unpleasant sensation.

It is strange! I try to explain it to people but I just can't find the words to explain how it feels..i'm glad you girls know what i'm talking about! Sometimes I literally double over from how extreme the pain is..thankfully it isn't constant but he knows just the right way to poke to make me cringe.

I had Littepant's butt in my ribs for the last couple weeks I was preggo, talk about uncomfy! That and she loved to push on my bladder... as if I wasn't peeing myself enough at that point!

Awww, I complain now, but I'd go back and do it all over again in a sec! I'm so jealous! hehe

Hahahaha me too!

Gimme a baby to dance on my bladder again! Oh no, I was supposed to wait until Renske is at least 1 y/o...

Archived