For ENA moms and moms-to-be!!

arwen

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hope - I can't wait to find out what you are having either!

As for me I have 38 days to go, I can't believe it. My biggest problem right now is my mind has sooo many things it wants to do, but my body doesn't agree lol. & I have tons to do before baby gets here!

Oh my gosh...

It seems like just yesterday we all found out your were expecting and now little Alicia is going to be here already.

How do you guys deal with the itching? Lately it seems I am itchy on my stomach a lot and around my breasts. I know it is normal because of the stretching if the skin, but how are you guys dealing with it?

I drank a ton of water and used Cural life stages pregnancy and motherhood lotion after every bath or shower, I slathered it on. That seemed to help me.

How do you guys deal with the itching? Lately it seems I am itchy on my stomach a lot and around my breasts. I know it is normal because of the stretching if the skin, but how are you guys dealing with it?

Aye.....you poor thing.

My daughter is the same way. I can't tell you how many bottles of Aveeno she has gone through.

My hubby got me some of the Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula for Stretch Marks and put it on my belly every night as soon as I started showing. They also make a Tummy Butter (I think it's a little thicker as it comes in a jar not a pump like the lotion), but I haven't used that one, just the lotion.

I really liked it, it smells nice and I never really had issues with the itchies... AND I gained over 60 Lbs when I was preggo with Littlepants. Oh, I only got one small strechmark too, on my hip. I'm not sure if it was just genetics or the lotion, but I used the Palmer's every day and loved it!

Archived