For ENA moms and moms-to-be!!

arwen

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My money is that Hope will be preggers with number 2 mighty soon!

Hmm, looks like I was onto something (that was just over a month ago, by the way)!

Congrats Hope, that's wonderful news! You've clearly got this baby-making thing down pat! Looks like your children will be about 18/19 months apart ... my sister and I are 17 months apart and it's been really wonderful to be so close in age. We were really best friends growing up, and got along very very well! Best wishes for a happy and healthy pregnancy, and I hope we'll get to follow it on here!

Hmm, looks like I was onto something (that was just over a month ago, by the way)!

Congrats Hope, that's wonderful news! You've clearly got this baby-making thing down pat! Looks like your children will be about 18/19 months apart ... my sister and I are 17 months apart and it's been really wonderful to be so close in age. We were really best friends growing up, and got along very very well! Best wishes for a happy and healthy pregnancy, and I hope we'll get to follow it on here!

Haha yes you get credit here Sophie! We wanted to keep the trying on the down low to decrease pressure.

My sister and I are 20 months apart and best of friends. Here's hoping the same for my children!

Thanks for the well wishes.

congrats, hope. I can't wait to see another beautiful baby. (:

Update..had my 29 week appointment today..Hayden is already almost 4 pounds. I gained 10lbs since April 6th.. so i've gained a total of 22lbs. blah, oh well..it's for a good reason. I go in again on May 25th..and then i'll start going in every two weeks until my last month..when i'll go in once a week. He also said Hayden is head down and right where he's supposed to be..so everything looks great. He said just to watch my diet.

I am really glad that everything is going well with you and hayden! How exciting!

Haha yes you get credit here Sophie! We wanted to keep the trying on the down low to decrease pressure.

My sister and I are 20 months apart and best of friends. Here's hoping the same for my children!

i can't believe you're pregnant again Hope! i'm so happy for you

Hello guys doing well. I took my sugar exam and I need to wait two weeks for the results. All the blood work they took from before came out normal

Also, they measured me for the first time today and Gabriel is right where he needs to be. Next appointment in two weeks.

How exciting. Glad to hear everything is going good. I have my next appt next wed. Then I go back in 3 weeks. Then 2 weeks. Then every week. Woo hoo. Getting closer.

Hello lady!! Well I am glad you you are doing well! Man I am a little scared of labor. This is my first so I don't know what to expect.....

Hello lady!! Well I am glad you you are doing well! Man I am a little scared of labor. This is my first so I don't know what to expect.....

Its totaly normal to be scared. Im even a lil scared and this is number 3. Every labor is different. You'll do just fine though. Walk alot! Im starting to walk on my lunches now.

Of course, although it seems you two are very good at getting pregnant! It's so nice to have a sibling close in age, isn't it? I also liked it because my parents never gave my sister more "privileges" because she was older - they figured I would throw a fit - so I always got to things earlier than her, ha ha.

I hope you'll keep us updated on the pregnancy. Do you have a feeling already as to the sex of the baby?

Its totaly normal to be scared. Im even a lil scared and this is number 3. Every labor is different. You'll do just fine though. Walk alot! Im starting to walk on my lunches now.

Yeah, i've been walking..as much as I just want to go home and pass out after work from the mental exhaustion..I make myself do it..at least 4 or 5 times a week..for at least 30 minutes. I also do little things like parking at the furthest parking spot from the building..i'm also drinking at least 2 liters of water a day to avoid dehydration..

Yeah, i've been walking..as much as I just want to go home and pass out after work from the mental exhaustion..I make myself do it..at least 4 or 5 times a week..for at least 30 minutes. I also do little things like parking at the furthest parking spot from the building..i'm also drinking at least 2 liters of water a day to avoid dehydration..

You're doing really good. Im a little lazy and only walk on my lunch for like 30 min, but i walk alot at home with the kiddos and up and down the stairs. I need to be drinking more water though. I don't need another bladder infection.

Of course, although it seems you two are very good at getting pregnant! It's so nice to have a sibling close in age, isn't it? I also liked it because my parents never gave my sister more "privileges" because she was older - they figured I would throw a fit - so I always got to things earlier than her, ha ha.

I hope you'll keep us updated on the pregnancy. Do you have a feeling already as to the sex of the baby?

I'm sure I'll be around to update you all.

I have a feeling it will be a boy this time!

It's funny I was the opposite. With my first I wasn't scared at all. Now that I know what to expect....

Naw, even as bad as my labor was (26 hours of painful Pitocin induction with a failed epidural feeling every agonizing contraction in my back and then crash c-section, every known attachment stuck up my hoo ha, non-rebreather mask on, on my left side, IV, epidural, urinary catheter.....) I am not really afraid to do it again. It's such a short period of time, and your focus will be on meeting your baby.

Hope - I can't wait to find out what you are having either!

As for me I have 38 days to go, I can't believe it. My biggest problem right now is my mind has sooo many things it wants to do, but my body doesn't agree lol. & I have tons to do before baby gets here!

Archived