For ENA moms and moms-to-be!!

arwen

Oh I forgot about waffles..I could eat waffles everyday! I'm out right now but I usually eat the nutrigrain whole wheat waffles with peanut butter and syrup for breakfast.. i'm so bad.

Yeah I ate waffles with butter or syrup everyday for breaksfast towards the end of the 1st trimester & most of the 2nd. Then I decided my butt is getting WAY too big & I have to stop LOL

Not surprisely my weight gain has slowed down & I actually lost a lb.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Since you brought up cravings....

I have not had very many mainly I just want a lot of cold slushy drinks. I don't care what it is I just want to feel the cold drink going down my throat LOl! Another thing that I have been dying for recently is japapenos....

What about you guys?

My daughter has been on a jalapeno kick for a few months now. Everything has to be eaten with jalapenos.

I wonder if Nathan is going to be born super angry and red from all the jalapenos he's been basting in. LOL

Hello fello ena-er's I haven't fallen off the face of the earth just been a very busy momma to my two boys. Both are doing very well and Levi is growing so fast, he's getting heavy but thats all good becuase it means my boob soup is doing its job.

I've included a link for you all to see updated pics of him

link removed

Hello fello ena-er's I haven't fallen off the face of the earth just been a very busy momma to my two boys. Both are doing very well and Levi is growing so fast, he's getting heavy but thats all good becuase it means my boob soup is doing its job.

link removed

Tiny,

I am so glad you are doing well along with your boys!!

link removed

Oh they are both so cute!! Enjoy.

link removed

How cute, I love your pics!

I actually LOL'ed at the boob soup comment

Hey AC and Lunar how are your pregnancies going? Do you girls know what your having yet?

I have a snugglenest if anyone is interested, I can ship it to you no problem as we have USPS post office on base. Just PM me if you want it.

Arwen how is renske?

Hey AC and Lunar how are your pregnancies going? Do you girls know what your having yet?

I have a snugglenest if anyone is interested, I can ship it to you no problem as we have USPS post office on base. Just PM me if you want it.

Arwen how is renske?

Tiny!!! It is so nice to see you on here again, we miss you. It has been a while!

I am doing very well, I am having a boy!! I am naming him Gabriel....

I am 24 weeks now....getting ready for the last portion of the pregnancy....

I am so glad you and the boys are doing so well. They are beautiful!

Arwen how is renske?

Hey TD - pregnancy is going as good as it can be, just the usual aches, pain, uncomfortableness & insomnia haha. I have 6 weeks left so not too far away!! We are having a girl & I am so anxious to get her here already lol.

Its really good to see you back here, your boys are the cutest!!

Ok so those of you who are betting women... you win!

Got this this morning. (and yes, we were trying.) January 2011 baby here we come!

image removed

oh my god hope!!!!!!!!! congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Mamas!

We did the summer baby now it's time for winter baby, LOL. Now I just have to figure out how to survive early pregnancy fatigue and nausea with my little one at home!

I'm hoping for a better time around this time, since I was really sick last time. (hyperemesis and pre-Eclampsia).

and here I was worried this thread would die a slow death with all the girls getting ready to have their littles ones and along comes Hope to save the thread!

Haha I'm here for you ladies.

congrats, hope. I can't wait to see another beautiful baby. (:

Update..had my 29 week appointment today..Hayden is already almost 4 pounds. I gained 10lbs since April 6th.. so i've gained a total of 22lbs. blah, oh well..it's for a good reason. I go in again on May 25th..and then i'll start going in every two weeks until my last month..when i'll go in once a week. He also said Hayden is head down and right where he's supposed to be..so everything looks great. He said just to watch my diet.

Archived