For ENA moms and moms-to-be!!

arwen

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
oh my..hm..I may have to try it..there's a place down the road from my office that has them.

Most places that have boba drinks have a variety of drinks that you can add boba to.

milk tea, thai tea, thai coffee....the list goes on and on.

19 weeks in to my pregnancy and feeling really good. Find out the sex in 10 days

I felt great at 19 weeks, ahh the days lol. Sorry I complain too much cause I'm just so achy & uncomfortable. But anyway - congrats you are half way there & can't wait to find out what you are having!!!

^^ I agree. We need belly pics and cravings.

Since you brought up cravings....

I have not had very many mainly I just want a lot of cold slushy drinks. I don't care what it is I just want to feel the cold drink going down my throat LOl! Another thing that I have been dying for recently is japapenos....

What about you guys?

I don't have any constant cravings..I get on 'kicks'..like this week i've been wanting muffins from Starbucks..one week I went through a bag of Hot Fries a day..for several weeks I craved mexican [Rosa's cafe, specifically] and then that disappeared..one week I craved popeyes spicy chicken strips with mashed potatoes and cajun cravy..

however..I'm down for fudgsicles, frappuccinos and chinese food whenever..LOL.

I have not had very many mainly I just want a lot of cold slushy drinks. I don't care what it is I just want to feel the cold drink going down my throat LOl! Another thing that I have been dying for recently is japapenos....

What about you guys?

I didn't really get cravings up until now. I've been craving boba, chocolate strawberries and hamburgers (and I usually hate hamburgers).

I don't have any constant cravings..I get on 'kicks'..like this week i've been wanting muffins from Starbucks..one week I went through a bag of Hot Fries a day..for several weeks I craved mexican [Rosa's cafe, specifically] and then that disappeared..one week I craved popeyes spicy chicken strips with mashed potatoes and cajun cravy..

however..I'm down for fudgsicles, frappuccinos and chinese food whenever..LOL.

I agree...Im alot like that. Frappuccinos sound so yummy right now!!!

I agree...Im alot like that. Frappuccinos sound so yummy right now!!!

Yep! I crave a lot of carbs..and not the good ones..I love crispy spring rolls..muffins..sun chips..

i've got SOME self control so I don't let myself go nuts with food but I don't deprive myself either. I make mostly healthy choices..like last night instead of getting chipotle like I was craving, I just make a homemade grilled chicken sandwich with a side of green beans. I really want to avoid gaining too much.

Yep! I crave a lot of carbs..and not the good ones..I love crispy spring rolls..muffins..sun chips..

i've got SOME self control so I don't let myself go nuts with food but I don't deprive myself either. I make mostly healthy choices..like last night instead of getting chipotle like I was craving, I just make a homemade grilled chicken sandwich with a side of green beans. I really want to avoid gaining too much.

Mmmmmm all that sounds so yummyyyy....I want chipotle now. And crispy spring rolls. You're making me so hungry!!!!

What about you guys?

Hmmm, I am big on carbs & sweets. My husband loves bread and I love sweets so this girl takes after both lol. I was never crazy about any kind of bread before. I also had a kick going for awhile - I was lovin waffles for a long time - I think that's where most of my weight gain came from lol. I'm definitely craving 2 of the worse things ever as far as gaining weight goes lol Other then that all the other things change every week - like mashed potatoes, corn, chinese food lol

I'm leaving today for a trip at 12..so i'm totally getting chipotle after I leave work. I hope your work buys your lunch, I love it when we have lunch brought in!

Haha. I have a chipotle close to work so maybe i'll get some for lunch. I didn't bring the car though so i'll have to get a ride from someone. Which means i'll probably have to buy them lunch too. LOL

Hmmm, I am big on carbs & sweets. My husband loves bread and I love sweets so this girl takes after both lol. I was never crazy about any kind of bread before. I also had a kick going for awhile - I was lovin waffles for a long time - I think that's where most of my weight gain came from lol. I'm definitely craving 2 of the worse things ever as far as gaining weight goes lol Other then that all the other things change every week - like mashed potatoes, corn, chinese food lol

Bread and butter is super yummy. I craved waffels when i was preggy with my daughter.

Archived