For ENA moms and moms-to-be!!

arwen

So, about an hour ago I started feeling really short of breath..dizzy and my heart was beating so hard I thought it was going to explode. I work for heart surgeons so they took my blood pressure, which was lower but that's very normal for me..but my heart rate is very high. I'm just sitting down right now and avoiding much movement to see if it will go down but even after 5 minutes of resting it didn't go down much at all. If it doesn't let up..according to my ob i'm going to have to go to labor and delivery..

I always talk about wanting Hayden now but now that it's a possibility I don't like the thought of that at all. My blood pressure is a good sign though and i'll take what I can get. I'll keep you girls updated.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have gained 26lbs so far, my goal is not to go over 35 which I guess is doable since I only have about 6 weeks left & maybe she will come early (haha yea right not with my luck)

My dr wanted me to gain 40lbs cause he said I was 10lbs underweight but I dont agree lol

You haven't even gained that much. You're fine. Even gaining 40lbs isn't bad. With my daughter i gained about 50lbs. I was a hippo. I cant believe you only have 6 weeks. Im so jealous!!

So, about an hour ago I started feeling really short of breath..dizzy and my heart was beating so hard I thought it was going to explode. I work for heart surgeons so they took my blood pressure, which was lower but that's very normal for me..but my heart rate is very high. I'm just sitting down right now and avoiding much movement to see if it will go down but even after 5 minutes of resting it didn't go down much at all. If it doesn't let up..according to my ob i'm going to have to go to labor and delivery..

I always talk about wanting Hayden now but now that it's a possibility I don't like the thought of that at all. My blood pressure is a good sign though and i'll take what I can get. I'll keep you girls updated.

I hope you and baby are ok. Please keep us updated. Raise your hands in the air and take deep breaths. That may help a lil.

Dang, I hope you will be ok and that Hayden will stay put in there.

Good luck and be well.

Hmmm. I had two friends who had SVT (supraventricular re-entry tachycardia) during their pregnancies, which is basically a racing heart like that. Both had to take medication, but both carried to term. Hope that's all this is for you!

Dang, glad to see you are doing better! Hayden needs to stay put until it is time.

Oh, i've heard of it but I've never tried it..what is it though..? Do you suck the little black things up through the straw..? I'm really embarassed that I don't know this, lol!

Dont worry. I didn't know for the longest time what it was either. They are tapioka balls and yes u suck them up through a thick straw. I love them. You should try it.

Archived