For ENA moms and moms-to-be!!

arwen

Aww!! I loved it when I could feel Landon's hands, feet and butt. lol I would lay in bed on my side and my cat Greyson would lay beside me, facing me so his feet were against my belly. He would feel Landon kick and then Greyson would kick back. lol It was so funny. then Landon would kick and Greyson would kick. they'd go back and forth for a while, then Greyson would get mad and get up. lol Yep, that's my stubborn boy, even inutero, he was competitive.

Awwwww I loved that too!! When I could see the full imprint of his hand I would caress it with mine.......it was SO cute. I would have baths and sprinkle water on my tummy so I could watch him kick.....he seemed to know I was in the bath and it got him all excited. I could tell when he was sleeping and when he was awake . I LOVED it.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hayden hardly ever takes naps in my belly..I really hope that's not a sign of how he'll be once he's out..haha.

That's hilarious about your cat! How funny.

Dangle I totally know the feeling. Gabriel does not stay still all day only at night. When I sleep I feel nothing, except the urge to pee LOL!

Dangle I totally know the feeling. Gabriel does not stay still all day only at night. When I sleep I feel nothing, except the urge to pee LOL!

Oh gosh, i'm telling you! I hate waking up 2 and 3 times a night to pee..and i'm sure as he gets bigger it will be more often!

Time to report to Mama Metro, how are all of you feeling today?

I feel fine today..I'm always a little stiff when I wake up from laying all night..but today is no complaints..just a pretty hearty appetite..

Oh gosh, i'm telling you! I hate waking up 2 and 3 times a night to pee..and i'm sure as he gets bigger it will be more often!

I feel fine today..I'm always a little stiff when I wake up from laying all night..but today is no complaints..just a pretty hearty appetite..

Ok, glad you are feeling great. Make sure you give Hayden all the yummy food that his little heart desires.

Time to report to Mama Metro, how are all of you feeling today?

Feeling really well thank you for asking. Nothing weird, just Gabriel kicking a lot and he seems to prefer the keft side. The only thing I do feel is a thirst that never seems to quench. I swear I must drinking like a galllon of water and I do not even eat salt.

Feeling really well thank you for asking. Nothing weird, just Gabriel kicking a lot and he seems to prefer the keft side. The only thing I do feel is a thirst that never seems to quench. I swear I must drinking like a galllon of water and I do not even eat salt.

Have you taken your glucose test yet?

Mama Metro didn't see Ac143 yesterday....

How are you feeling today? I'm going to make it a point to check on all the little metro grandbabies since they are all close to being here.

Hi Metro, I'm feeling pretty good today. Yesterday I was so worn out & tired I spent most of my day/night in bed Oh well...I guess I needed it.

How are you? How is your daughter feeling?

Thank you. I am all belly. I've gained maybe 10lbs so far.

Wow 10lbs is great, I'm so jealous & wont even tell you how much I gained so far but its much more then that LOL

Hi Metro, I'm feeling pretty good today. Yesterday I was so worn out & tired I spent most of my day/night in bed Oh well...I guess I needed it.

Wow 10lbs is great, I'm so jealous & wont even tell you how much I gained so far but its much more then that LOL

Lol. Its ok I gained alot with my daughter. With girls you must gain more. How much have you gained?

Im feelin good. I just had the best boba ever. I wanna go get another one. How are you?

Omg, I love boba... come to think of it, I haven't had boba in a while. There is a place called Quickly that has the best milk tea with boba. Mmmmm

Glad you are doing well Ac... Keep resting, I know how little babies can suck the life out of you. I went through that one or two or a few times. LOL

My daughter is doing good, thanks for asking. She sure does sleep a lot.

Lol. Its ok I gained alot with my daughter. With girls you must gain more. How much have you gained?

I have gained 26lbs so far, my goal is not to go over 35 which I guess is doable since I only have about 6 weeks left & maybe she will come early (haha yea right not with my luck)

My dr wanted me to gain 40lbs cause he said I was 10lbs underweight but I dont agree lol

Archived