For ENA moms and moms-to-be!!

arwen

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have no belly pic to offer... but here's a happy pic of Renske

Love the bellies!!! (trying not to be jealous, I still MISS it so much, it's insane because I am actually wishing to have Renske both in my belly and in my arms, stupid hormones!!!

She is soooooo cute!!!!

That's my 'lovely' belly as of today, lol.

You know that pregnancy symptom they describe as clumsy..not graceful...etc..? I totally busted my butt on Saturday stepping off some stairs..thankfully I didn't fall hard or anything..I went to turn and it's like my left leg just decided to stop working..I was so embarassed..I mean not only am I waddling..i'm falling too..does it get any better? haha..i'm betting not!

You know that pregnancy symptom they describe as clumsy..not graceful...etc..? I totally busted my butt on Saturday stepping off some stairs..thankfully I didn't fall hard or anything..I went to turn and it's like my left leg just decided to stop working..I was so embarassed..I mean not only am I waddling..i'm falling too..does it get any better? haha..i'm betting not!

i cant ever see ur pics. this sucks.

Thanks, haha. I feel huge but I'm only a week into the last trimester..so I know I still have a ton of growing to do..

[-o

Well some people get real big in the beginning then slow down the last months and some are the other way around. Just keep ur fingers crossed to not get stretch marks. Im hoping not to get any more stretch marks. I have enough of them already. lol

Well some people get real big in the beginning then slow down the last months and some are the other way around. Just keep ur fingers crossed to not get stretch marks. Im hoping not to get any more stretch marks. I have enough of them already. lol

I just know i'm going to get them though..I need to quit complaining, I have a healthy baby that's all that matters.

My boyfriend's sister is due June 8th and she's gained about 80..she gained 50 of that by the time she was in month five! She has gestational diabetes though..I can't imagine gaining that much, my sister said she gained 100lbs with her first. Everyone is different though..

I just know i'm going to get them though..I need to quit complaining, I have a healthy baby that's all that matters.

My boyfriend's sister is due June 8th and she's gained about 80..she gained 50 of that by the time she was in month five! She has gestational diabetes though..I can't imagine gaining that much, my sister said she gained 100lbs with her first. Everyone is different though..

Yeah thats a lot of weight to gain. Stretch marks really arent that bad though. I still wear 2 piece bathing suits. I didn't get my stretch marks till the last week of my pregnancy. It sucked.

Yeah thats a lot of weight to gain. Stretch marks really arent that bad though. I still wear 2 piece bathing suits. I didn't get my stretch marks till the last week of my pregnancy. It sucked.

Do you really? I know my old stretch marks that I got during puberty have faded so much that you can hardly see them unless I point them out but it just took them a while to fade. I just keep picturing these horrible pictures of huge, bright red streaks over my entire stomach..lol..i'm a bit dramatic I guess. I've heard different things from everyone but a few of my friends said they only got a couple and it was after having their baby that the marks showed up. A few girls in my 'due date club' on a different forum have been talking about already getting stretch marks for the past two months..

Even though it's mainly genetics, I still slather myself in body butter, baby oil gel with shea butter and cocoa butter lotion every morning and night..and I make sure not to miss my sides, back or thighs..lol!

Aww ur belly is so cute. You're getting close only about 7 weeks to go.

Aww thanks, I have gained more then I want though, I'm up 26lbs already but I go to the dr every 2 weeks now & the weight has slowed down ALOT.

Sooo as long as I dont go over 35lbs I will be happy!

Met, i'm glad your daugher and nathan are doing good..how scary!

Ac, i'm so jealous of your bump and your heighth...i'm barely pushing 5'2" so my stomach has no where to go but out..you look so good for 33 weeks!

Yeah it looks on the smaller side because I am 5'6 & have a little more room for this big belly BUT that picture does it no justice it really isn't small at all & neither is my @ss! LOL

BOOO I can't see ur pic for some reason, I'll try again later must be something with my computer.

Yeah im crazy and i dont care about what people think. I got those marks from the most amazing lil people ever so it was totally worth it. I'll post a pic of my belly after my daughter. You cant really see my stretch marks unless you're really looking. They do fade alot.

Aww....what a cute baby mountain. lol It's a little bigger than a bump now. Mine was a baby mountain too. All 9.2 pounds of him. Whew that alot when he's jumping up and down on your bladder.

Aww....what a cute baby mountain. lol It's a little bigger than a bump now. Mine was a baby mountain too. All 9.2 pounds of him. Whew that alot when he's jumping up and down on your bladder.

My boyfriend and his family are all huge even his sisters..not like obese huge but very tall and big boned..he's 6'5" and 300lbs..and then there's me..whose barely 5'1 1/2" and my pre pregnancy weight was 125ish..so i'm just imagining Hayden being at LEAST 8 1/2lbs..but I could be wrong. On April 6th, he was already nearly 2 1/2lbs and 15 inches long..and he went through this phase a couple of weeks ago where he was just constantly kicking/punching my bladder..this week he's going through some type of rolling phase...all he's done since Saturday is roll around and poke his little booty out..On Sunday night I was resting my hand on my stomach, he pushed out and I felt every little detail of his foot..his toes and everything, it was crazy!

My boyfriend and his family are all huge even his sisters..not like obese huge but very tall and big boned..he's 6'5" and 300lbs..and then there's me..whose barely 5'1 1/2" and my pre pregnancy weight was 125ish..so i'm just imagining Hayden being at LEAST 8 1/2lbs..but I could be wrong. On April 6th, he was already nearly 2 1/2lbs and 15 inches long..and he went through this phase a couple of weeks ago where he was just constantly kicking/punching my bladder..this week he's going through some type of rolling phase...all he's done since Saturday is roll around and poke his little booty out..On Sunday night I was resting my hand on my stomach, he pushed out and I felt every little detail of his foot..his toes and everything, it was crazy!

How sweet.....He's gonna be a gymnast.

Aww!! I loved it when I could feel Landon's hands, feet and butt. lol I would lay in bed on my side and my cat Greyson would lay beside me, facing me so his feet were against my belly. He would feel Landon kick and then Greyson would kick back. lol It was so funny. then Landon would kick and Greyson would kick. they'd go back and forth for a while, then Greyson would get mad and get up. lol Yep, that's my stubborn boy, even inutero, he was competitive.

Archived