For ENA moms and moms-to-be!!

arwen

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have no belly pic to offer... but here's a happy pic of Renske

Love the bellies!!! (trying not to be jealous, I still MISS it so much, it's insane because I am actually wishing to have Renske both in my belly and in my arms, stupid hormones!!!

I have no belly pic to offer... but here's a happy pic of Renske

Love the bellies!!! (trying not to be jealous, I still MISS it so much, it's insane because I am actually wishing to have Renske both in my belly and in my arms, stupid hormones!!!

what a gorgeous, gorgeous baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!! weird question: how do you pronounce her name??

*UPDATE*

Mom and baby are okay and Nathan is still baking comfortably inside a warm tummy. The hospital monitored the baby for a while just to make sure he wasn't in trouble and thankfully everything is good. They sent her home with some something for the pain. She has a bruise on her face and I think there is some bruising on her side.

She was wearing her socks but not her slippers and we have this stupid fake wood floor that is so slippery and she got up to go to the kitchen, slipped and fell.

Thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers. I think dad was more scared than anyone else. He kept trying to pick her up and I was trying to explain to him that she is a bit heavy to lift and he was going to throw his back out and then we would have two people out of commision.

Big sigh of relief, Mama Metro! Glad to hear everyone is ok, and that Nathan is still where he is supposed to be. I hope your daughter gets some good rest and heals up fast - and make sure she wear her slippers! (or maybe you'll be making a trip to the store for some rugs?)

Big sigh of relief, Mama Metro! Glad to hear everyone is ok, and that Nathan is still where he is supposed to be. I hope your daughter gets some good rest and heals up fast - and make sure she wear her slippers! (or maybe you'll be making a trip to the store for some rugs?)

Probably both! I'm gonna check out those slipper socks today. She had a pair but I have no clue where they are. Those are nice because she doesn't have to search around for her slippers. The girls like to walk around in her shoes, my shoes, anyone's shoes. The slipper socks have rubber pieces on the bottom so she doesn't slip.

Never a dull moment in my house.

^^ Metro I am super happy to know that both your daughter and Nathan are doing well. I can imagine it was a big scare for all of you but I am glad there is no more need for concern. I am sure that everything will be just dandy for all of you from now on. Thanks for the update and again I am super happy they are both well!!

Archived