For ENA moms and moms-to-be!!

arwen

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have days where i'll have horrible acid reflux..and then other days where I don't..yesterday was a bad day of it..and I just HAD to have some orange juice so that made it 40 times worse..but today i'm having no issues. A couple of tums or a few sips of a carbonated beverage to help me burp helps me.

We picked our baby girls name, FINALLY. We're going with Alicia Katherine (the middle name is after my grandmother & me)

Edit - I should clarify my middle name is Katherine not first lol

I am soooo happy we finally decided, hopefully hubby wont change his mind in the hospital. ha

We picked our baby girls name, FINALLY. We're going with Alicia Katherine (the middle name is after my grandmother & me)

I am soooo happy we finally decided, hopefully hubby wont change his mind in the hospital. ha

Beautiful!

Now will that be pronounced

Aleesha or A-leesia ?

I'm not exactly sure how much this girl charges..I think it's around 100 - 140$..higher than the photographer we were going to use but this girl is so amazing, I don't mind paying that much...even though I was thinking about what I could be buying Hayden with that money..but it's something I want to remember.

I bet you can do just as good pictures though with a regular camera..I just don't have a good digital camera at all.

Well $100 to $140 isn't bad but when the price starts going up thats too much, and i really wanna take pics with this pregnancy. I didn't with the other 2. Im gonna keep looking around.

yes, keep looking! The first guy I was going to use only cost 65$ and he was really good too..google photographers in your area and ask around for refferals. I found out about the girl I was using from one of my friends.

Active as ever..I swear he never takes naps..ever! He really gets going when i'm eating though..and he's getting so big, it hurts when he is really hyper. My belly is getting huge and I hate it..but i'm still around the 12lb mark..haven't gained anything since my appointment on the 6th.

How is your little man doing? I think I can speak for the both of us when I say i'm ready for him to be out!

Active as ever..I swear he never takes naps..ever! He really gets going when i'm eating though..and he's getting so big, it hurts when he is really hyper. My belly is getting huge and I hate it..but i'm still around the 12lb mark..haven't gained anything since my appointment on the 6th.

How is your little man doing? I think I can speak for the both of us when I say i'm ready for him to be out!

I feel the same way you do. This lil guy is so active and it hurts me too sometimes when hes moving crazy. I am ready for him to be out. Time is flying though so it'll be soon. Im starting to plan my baby shower.

I feel the same way you do. This lil guy is so active and it hurts me too sometimes when hes moving crazy. I am ready for him to be out. Time is flying though so it'll be soon. Im starting to plan my baby shower.

Yeah, one of my boyfriend's sister's is throwing mine on June 19th..and then my mom's coworkers are throwing me a 'surprise' one that i'm not supposed to know about.

To be honest, i'm dreading the baby showers..I'm such a gift giver and receiving gifts is so awkward for me! I know that they're for Hayden and I don't know why I always get so awkward but i'm really dreading it, hahaha. I don't like being the center of attention but when you're pregnant it's like ALL eyes are on you. I swear I don't go anywhere anymore without getting gawked at, complimented or harassed by strangers..lol!

Yeah, one of my boyfriend's sister's is throwing mine on June 19th..and then my mom's coworkers are throwing me a 'surprise' one that i'm not supposed to know about.

To be honest, i'm dreading the baby showers..I'm such a gift giver and receiving gifts is so awkward for me! I know that they're for Hayden and I don't know why I always get so awkward but i'm really dreading it, hahaha. I don't like being the center of attention but when you're pregnant it's like ALL eyes are on you. I swear I don't go anywhere anymore without getting gawked at, complimented or harassed by strangers..lol!

I know what you mean. I am the same way about receiving gifts. I dont have much fam or friends out here so im throwing my own baby shower and its gonna be super small and simple.

I know what you mean. I am the same way about receiving gifts. I dont have much fam or friends out here so im throwing my own baby shower and its gonna be super small and simple.

At least yours is gonna be small and simple..I would much rather have something like that but I don't want to step on the toes of who is throwing it. I just want something simple and not dramatic..

Archived