For ENA moms and moms-to-be!!

arwen

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey guys Little Gabriel is doing well! I had a level 2 ultrasound and they checked everything. Little Gabriel is doing very well. In fact he just broke the 1 pound mark!

Glad everything went well!! I know how it feels to be nervous right before EVERY ultrasound, I always think something will be wrong & then so relieved when she's a-ok in there

Thank you AC, everything has been well. My next appointment I have my sugar test!

Everyone told me the drink was horrible..but it really wasn't..I hope you have a pleasant experience like I did! Only thing that happened is that the damn lab tech blew my vein out so bad my arm still hurts over two weeks later..and there's a huge bruise! Good luck..hope the test comes out clean!

Everyone told me the drink was horrible..but it really wasn't..I hope you have a pleasant experience like I did! Only thing that happened is that the damn lab tech blew my vein out so bad my arm still hurts over two weeks later..and there's a huge bruise! Good luck..hope the test comes out clean!

Thanks Dangle! I have faith that everything will be ok. I guess I just panic sometimes because this is my miracle baby and I want him to be as healthy as possible. So far no issues and I keep praying it will remain like that

Sorry about your vein if it makes you feel better I always have a horrible experience they always poke me like 7 times before they find my vein. I always have bruises on my right arm.

Hello Bella, I call my son my miracle baby because I have a condition that left me with a 15 % chance to have a baby. I thought I was never going to have a child to be honest with you and here I am 5 months pregnant.

oh my god!!!! that is amazing!!!!!!!! ohhh luna i am so happy for you

I agree the drink wasn't horrible, I was expecting much much worse cause I heard soooo many women say how nasty it is, but then again its not great lol. Good luck with your glucose test!!!

Are you on your 2nd baby Arwen?

I noticed your little girl was born in Feb of this year.

So your on your 2nd? This soon? I thought you just had one, or maybe I'm confused lol....

Unless you got pregnant RIGHT after you had your baby in Feb?

Sorry, I don't know a lot about pregnancy/babies.

So your on your 2nd? This soon? I thought you just had one, or maybe I'm confused lol....

Where did Arwen say she's pregnant again?

Where did you see this?

Archived