For ENA moms and moms-to-be!!

arwen

Well, thanks for reminding me..I bought some lansinoh and completely forgot about it..gah, i'm losing it!

I was a 34C pre pregnancy..now i'm out growing the 34D bras I purchased..and when the milk starts coming in, I can only imagine.

I got the boob job I always wanted..even if it is only temporary!

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I hate that breast pumps are so expensive..I know they're without a doubt worth it..but i'm definitely not buying the one I want until I know for sure i'm producing enough milk.

My nipples are already acting up..didn't realize they would start being sore or itchy this early..I just moisturize with lubriderm lotion and avoid any nipple stimulation..don't wanna start any type of milk production just yet, lol!

you might want to look at your health insurance plan, some of the really good ones cover part or all of a breastpump.

Hello everyone I am back. Things have been crazy

I am now 5 months along and I have been told I am going to be having a baby boy. No issues so far everything has been going well.

Good to hear everything is going well, congrats on your baby boy!!

Hello everyone I am back. Things have been crazy

I am now 5 months along and I have been told I am going to be having a baby boy. No issues so far everything has been going well.

Awww.....Congratulations..

We were wondering what happened to you. Good to see you back.

I'm only participating in the thread because I am going to be a grandma again and of course mama metro is going to E-adopt all the little ena'rs that are on their way.

Finally got the room ready for Hayden this weekend..it feels like 50lbs has been lifted off my shoulders!

YAY!! I know what you mean when we finished our girls room I seriously felt 10 times better, it is such a relief.

Yes pictures please lol

Congrats on the baby boy! Glad to hear everything is going well.

Thank you hahaha1021....how is your pregnancy coming along?

Awww.....Congratulations..

We were wondering what happened to you. Good to see you back.

I'm only participating in the thread because I am going to be a grandma again and of course mama metro is going to E-adopt all the little ena'rs that are on their way.

CONGRATS! Mama Metro aww so cute. How far along is your daughter?

PICTURES PLEASE!

Congrats on your boy Lunar! Any name ideas you can share with us?

Thank you so much Sophie...I was not expecting to hear boy when I had my ultrasound, for some funky reason I was sure that I was going to be having a little girl. Anyways as for boy names I really like the name Gabriel. Still trying to think of a middle name...

Thank you hahaha1021....how is your pregnancy coming along?

Pregnancy is coming along pretty good. I feel so huge and i can barely move in the mornings. How many weeks are you?

I am 21 weeks along, and starting to feel some of the baby weight starting to affect me. So far have been really good about the pregnancy weight....

Archived