For ENA moms and moms-to-be!!

arwen

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dang that is really cute bedding. I ended up buying simple blue bedding with monkeys.

Thanks Hahaha - I love monkeys, when we have a boy we will definitely go with a monkey theme. Unless of course my hubby takes over and makes it a baseball room boooo!

Thanks Hahaha - I love monkeys, when we have a boy we will definitely go with a monkey theme. Unless of course my hubby takes over and makes it a baseball room boooo!

I loveeee monkeys too but my friend is due in May and she's doing the exact same bedding set that we originally wanted..so we just went with brown and blue..it's easy to match extra sheets to..and the changing pad cover..and other decor..

Anyone else nesting??

I think I am in full swing over here, at first I thought it was spring cleaning mode, but I cannot stop cleaning anything & everything, not my normal cleaning routine. I am usually a clean freak, but this is out of control. My poor hubby can't put a spoon in the sink without me freaking out, my hands are soooo dry from washing dishes and we have a dishwasher!! whats wrong with this picture?!? Last night I was washing down the kitchen cabinets & dusting all the shades....& I wouldnt go to bed until it was done.

Am I crazy? I feel it lol

Oh thanks so much for this understanding message Hope. I am going to bed earlier too. It helps bits. But it really depends, I breastfeed on demand and you never know when that demand is gonna be! If it's when I JUST had 2 hours of sleep, I feel I can't even wake up. But then, most of the time I am awake before her. I still have hyperlactation (too much milk) and my breasts are so overfull that it hurts like hell.

We already had the first social smile, right in our face, 3rd of March She wasn't even a month old. They were pretty scarce but they are becoming much more frequent now.

Oh and you should post that adorable pic of your girl here (the one you called 'determination').

What a lovely nursery AC!! Lol, I never had that nesting urge. I am actually proud I managed to get myself out of my bed onto the couch in the last week before the birth

Thank you Arwen!! Ahh the nesting is seriously out of control I'm just wearing myself out

I feel gigantic too but I know I still have quite aways to go..i'll get bigger than I ever thought about being i'm afraid.

Hayden would NOT let me go to bed last night..he was fighting something in my stomach obviously..I finally looked at my stomach and it was bulging out..I could see every move he made, I guess it's just where he was laying at because I finally turned over on my other side and he settled down after an hour of constant movement.

I'm not complaining though..i'd rather him move a lot than not move much because I worry too much.

Archived