For ENA moms and moms-to-be!!

arwen

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You look great! I remember at 20 weeks I felt so huge and thought I looked so huge, but when when I was 36 weeks and looked at 20 week pics I thought, "wow, I was really small!" LOL. Just when you think you can't get any bigger, you do.

You're half way there!

Love the bump! And yes, like Hope hahaha I felt HUGE at that time, and omg if I see that in retrospect... I didn't know what I had coming.

Dang - I like potterny barn bedding & was gonna get ours there, but fell in love with one in storkland. Here is their website

link removed

Speaking of cribs, we are picking up ours this weekend....isn't it soo exciting??!?! I can't wait to put the room together

Dang - I like potterny barn bedding & was gonna get ours there, but fell in love with one in storkland. Here is their website

link removed

Speaking of cribs, we are picking up ours this weekend....isn't it soo exciting??!?! I can't wait to put the room together

Thanks, ac! Yeah, it is..it just feels so 'official'..you know? Like..in a couple months there's going to be a baby to put in the crib. I can't seem to wrap my thoughts around that and it feels so weird saying 'my son'..

Are you going to buy the one you had wanted with the changing table attached? I've been feeling good. I don't even feel like im preg. How have you been feeling?

Yeah, that's the one we will be getting. I feel a lot better than I did in the first trimester..my back and hips just ache but i'd much rather deal with that than constant vomiting. I still have some morning sickness but nothing compared to what it was! That's awesome that you're doing so great.

Just an FYI ladies before you spend money on a crib set with a bumper, the AAP recommends that you don't use a crib bumper as they increase the risk of SIDS.

If you must have a bumper, a 'breathable baby safe bumper' is the safest way to go.

link removed

I know what you mean about the back and hip pains. I have those same pains. I have really bad back problems though. I fractured my tail bone along time ago so when im preg it starts bothering me. Other then those pains im feelin pretty good. I still haven't gained any weight. Its so weird.

Just an FYI ladies before you spend money on a crib set with a bumper, the AAP recommends that you don't use a crib bumper as they increase the risk of SIDS.

If you must have a bumper, a 'breathable baby safe bumper' is the safest way to go.

link removed

Thanks, hope..I had no idea.

link removed

Thanks for the info. What is SIDS though?

Thanks for the info. What is SIDS though?

SIDS is Sudden Infant Death Syndrome, or 'crib death' where apparently healthy babies die unexpectedly in their sleep in the first year of their life and no cause can be determined. There are risk factors and ways to help decrease the risk.

Here is some more info:

link removed

A crib bumper is the padded thing that goes around the inside of the crib to 'pad' it and keep baby from getting arms stuck in the crib rails etc. However, regulations now dictate that crib rails must be a certain # of inches wide to help prevent this, and studies have shown that the bumper actually is more harmful than safe.

Sooo cute Dang!

I bet Tiny Dancer is in labor right now (she's being induced) I hope all is going ok for her!

I hope all goes well too! Im sure she is so excited to finally meet her little baby. Can't wait to hear an update & see pictures.

Fingers crossed for an easy labor & quicky recovery!!!

Archived