For ENA moms and moms-to-be!!

arwen

I heard that having charlie horse cramps in pregnancy are normal during the 2nd and 3rd trimester, not sure if that's what you are having?? Those are horrible if it is...I haven't had one during pregnancy but have one a few years ago and felt like someone was ripping my leg off in the middle of the night. Ugh. I read eating bananas, kiwi, drinking water etc can prevent those.

I've had one of those before and it wasn't quite like that..what I experienced was more nerve related. I hope it was a one time thing and doesn't happen again, lol!

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All meats or seafood should be thoroughly cooked if one is eating them during pregnancy. However, the recommendations to avoid lobsster or other seafood during pregnancy has more to do with their mercury content.

See: link removed

Since lobster is not high in mercury, the recommended serving size is a 6oz portion, no more than twice a week.

nice bump!!!

here's another pic of the contents of my former bump... i miss the belly, strange, huh?

Arwen, she is beautiful!! It's weird not feeling them move inside you anymore, isnt it? I got so used to feeling my son move and roll over and kick and turn flips, it felt empty.

Archived