For ENA moms and moms-to-be!!

arwen

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know. I wanna know now! im so anxious to find out. I wanna start shopping. lol

I keep prolonging the shopping. I said once we find out we will start - well that was 3 weeks ago - now I'm saying not until week 24 (which is when viability starts) not that I want to go into labor at that point but it will seem more real to me I guess. I just dont want to jinx myself, so 2 more weeks for me lol.

I keep prolonging the shopping. I said once we find out we will start - well that was 3 weeks ago - now I'm saying not until week 24 (which is when viability starts) not that I want to go into labor at that point but it will seem more real to me I guess. I just dont want to jinx myself, so 2 more weeks for me lol.

I need to go shopping soon or i'll spend all my money. lol.

Morning everyone, hope all is well and everyone is feeling good. We have 5 weeks to go now, Im just about ready, we've packed the hospital bag and got the nursery completley ready now. Just need baby to get here safe and sound now. Arwen I know how you feel being irritable Im the same, everything and anything seems to get to me now and Im like a bear with a sore head some days. Luckily its not DH bearing the brunt of it, we're getting on great and Im more in love than ever if thats possible lol.

anggrace we're in base housing so we haven't done too much, we didn't decorate because its a okay magnolia colour in there. I might try and get some wall hangings to put up. But I love, love, love the cot! My sister gave it to me and its pure walnut, so pretty!

Dang - will this be your first scan?

anggrace we're in base housing so we haven't done too much, we didn't decorate because its a okay magnolia colour in there. I might try and get some wall hangings to put up. But I love, love, love the cot! My sister gave it to me and its pure walnut, so pretty!

Dang - will this be your first scan?

Nope, he did like 4 during my first trimester..but this will be my first for my second trimester, he just said he doesn't do the sex determination scan until at least 20 weeks, bah humbug.

Wow, there's more new ENA mother's to be and everyone is moving along so quickly! But why does it feel so slow for me...haha!

Here's a couple of pics, one of our first ultrasound from a few weeks ago and the other, my tummy this morning, at a little over 23 weeks. Baby and stomach are growing and growing and growing!

Wow, there's more new ENA mother's to be and everyone is moving along so quickly! But why does it feel so slow for me...haha!

Here's a couple of pics, one of our first ultrasound from a few weeks ago and the other, my tummy this morning, at a little over 23 weeks. Baby and stomach are growing and growing and growing!

ADORABLE! do you know the sex? i can tell you right now if you want! haha

Love the ultrasound picture!! I'm right there with you though - right after my big u/s time has been going extra S-L-O-W!

Ac143, you and I are pretty close with our timing. We're both going to have summer babies. Do you know the gender of your baby or do you want to be surprised?

He's a boy, so good call Bella! We have one really definitive ultrasound pic but I won't post it here. He's entitled to a little privacy...haha...

hahaha1021, you're also pretty close, at 17 weeks. Your ultrasound will happen soon. If at all possible, get the 3d/4d sonogram. It's so worth it to be able to see detail.

He's a boy, so good call Bella! We have one really definitive ultrasound pic but I won't post it here. He's entitled to a little privacy...haha...

yayyy!! i pass my imaging class... on the little pumpkin, he looks adorable. any names yet?

Your due two days after my boyfriend's sister..

my due date is July 21st. Seems like a lot of people [online and off] are due around June/July.

With the way babies come, when they're ready, rather than predicted, theoretically speaking, we might end up with the same birth date!

Hey, so what happened 9+ months ago that's causing this rush to the birthing chamber? Maybe our babies are next gen baby boomers!

Ac143, you and I are pretty close with our timing. We're both going to have summer babies. Do you know the gender of your baby or do you want to be surprised?

hahaha1021, you're also pretty close, at 17 weeks. Your ultrasound will happen soon. If at all possible, get the 3d/4d sonogram. It's so worth it to be able to see detail.

Im due June 14th with a baby girl, we are very close & might end up having our babies on the same day?? Congrats on your baby boy

Im due June 14th with a baby girl, we are very close & might end up having our babies on the same day?? Congrats on your baby boy It's possible that we'll end up with the first ever, ENA twins.

Thanks and 'Grats back to you for your baby girl. Have you decided on her names?

Archived