For ENA moms and moms-to-be!!

arwen

I am hiring a breastpump, and I have one from a friend. I had a lactation information evening over at the midwifery and they said it's best to start feeding by bottle (pumped milk) by just phasing it in occasionally. I am going back to work 1st of May, but I live close to daycare and I am entitled 25% (!!!) of my workhours to get the milk out haha. That's very generous, I'll just take the bike and go to the daycare and feed her myself I guess.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had trouble breastfeeding. So I had to use a pump. I used a manual one to start of with. It's time consumning, and I found it hurt more with a manual one. I then bought an electric double breast pump. Best money I ever spent. Comfortable, and quick.

I had trouble breastfeeding. So I had to use a pump. I used a manual one to start of with. It's time consumning, and I found it hurt more with a manual one. I then bought an electric double breast pump. Best money I ever spent. Comfortable, and quick.

I've found a really great one with great reviews after researching a little earlier..for about $100.00. I think i'll wait until I get closer to my due date before making any decisions though.

So i was supposed to find out the sex yesterday. I showed up at the doc office and i find out my insurance has been changed they wouldn't see me. I am trying to fix it today so maybe i'll find out next week.

Oh no, I hope you get this straight out soon so you can get your appts!!

Hey guys-

So this is probably going to be a stupid question but can a pregnant woman eat grilled dry aged new york strip?

Hey good question, I'm having a grilled ny strip tonight (well done) & not thinking twice about it LOL

Archived