My Tree Nymph: 98% Finished

Cynder

Wow... I remember the early stages of that painting back when you started it. It turned out really good.

The CD cover is pretty cool too, not sure why anyone would reject it.

Thanks for replying. I'll admit I'm a little disappointed that no one else said anything. It's not that I expected to be flooded with compliments, a bad response is better then no response. I posted this in two different forums and your the only one to say anything. So, thank you again.

The CD cover is pretty cool too, not sure why anyone would reject it.

It was regected because it wasn't what the artist wanted. I get this a lot with CD Covers. And it's not just me, I have artist friends who've had that happen a lot with CD covers as well.

The artist sent me one song and told me to just listen to the song and create something based on that. I know that my vision is never going to perfectly match the vision of someone else. But still, it's frusterating.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Cynder,

I was talking with another member and I recalled this thread that you made with your picture of the tree nymph. I saw it when you first posted and I didnt have a minute to post that day, and I apologize but it totally slipped my mind to come back and post. That will teach me to be better about subscribing to threads!!

I really love this piece. I love the butterfly detail in her hair, and the texture you were able to get in her arms, and that waterfall looks positively electric!

I know virtually nothing about art, so I dont have any constructive criticism, my apologies, but keep it up.

Have you been able to finish this since you posted this shot?