I'm 22 and still a Pure Virgin.

Panther_Dude

I'm sure it can suck sometimes at first. Atleast for the female.
Yup, esp. the messy part with blood. I'm really sensitive to seeing blood (that always gets me a nauseous feeling) so it kinda messed it up as there were many pauses, asking him for a glass of water. But strangly, felt good too. The weird part is even know for us women, we're in pain and sore afterwards but yet we wanna do it again when it goes away and again. Human instinct I guess......

So you wished you were more experienced then?
Yes at some point I did wished. It's a bit uncomfortable being clueless and not knowing what to do. Imagine trying to beat or be at the expert's/master's level when you're just a beginner!!!!!! Plus the cherry would not break easily like it usually does right on the 1st time thus why it was still painful.

But I do think that most females don't want to be a teacher.
Wouldn't mind that much. At least I would teach rather than being told where I go wrong and what I need to improve in, which reminds me of a child being told how to tie his shoes.. a bit embarrassing....

Some might find an 18 year old virgin cute, but once into the mid-twenties, I assume it isn't cute anymore.
True, actually I was 19 then but yes had I been in the mid-twenties or even now still virgin then yes that would have kinda suck. I heard the older a woman gets the more painful it is.

Yup, esp. the messy part with blood. I'm really sensitive to seeing blood (that always gets me a nauseous feeling) so it kinda messed it up as there were many pauses, asking him for a glass of water. But strangly, felt good too. The weird part is even know for us women, we're in pain and sore afterwards but yet we wanna do it again when it goes away and again. Human instinct I guess......

Yep, it's instinct to want to do it over and over again.

They say "practice makes perfect".

Yes at some point I did wished. It's a bit uncomfortable being clueless and not knowing what to do. Imagine trying to beat or be at the expert's/master's level when you're just a beginner!!!!!! Plus the cherry would not break easily like it usually does right on the 1st time thus why it was still painful.

I don't think anyone wants to be clueless about something.

It can feel embarressing to be cluesless about anything.

I figure it's that way for both sides when it comess to not knowing what to do.

Wouldn't mind that much. At least I would teach rather than being told where I go wrong and what I need to improve in, which reminds me of a child being told how to tie his shoes.. a bit embarrassing....

It's good to know some would like to teach.

I personnally would want to have someone experienced to teach me some things.

It would make it less uncomfortable.

True, actually I was 19 then but yes had I been in the mid-twenties or even now still virgin then yes that would have kinda suck. I heard the older a woman gets the more painful it is.

How would it get more painful?

And yea....the older it gets, the more diffucult it could be. Atleast when it comes to others.

I dont think that there is anything wrong with being a virgin it seems that you are not a virgin by choice instead you are a virgin by circumstance. I think you need to work on putting yourself out there more to just become comfortable in your own skin, then I would believe that you will meet more women and be comfortable talking to them.

How would it get more painful?
I think it is since she's older so the hymen, well assuming she has it still intact though some can be born without it or it can broken through other activities (horseback ridding or gym, etc.).......it can become thicker and therefore close up a bit more making it even harder for intercourse... follow up by more pain than an 18 to early 20ish girl would experienced....

I think it is since she's older so the hymen, well assuming she has it still intact though some can be born without it or it can broken through other activities (horseback ridding or gym, etc.).......it can become thicker and therefore close up a bit more making it even harder for intercourse... follow up by more pain than an 18 to early 20ish girl would experienced....

That sounds painful.

Atleast as I guy I don't really have a cherry.

There's a difference between being proud that you're a virgin but later on lose it to someone you really love, care and fully ready about versus going on online dating sites and lose it just for the heck of it as if you were a selling merchandise....

I just wanted to lose it, period. I was horny and I wanted to have fun like everyone else. Certainly, I make love to the girl I'm seeing, but sex is sex. If you just want to get laid, then there's nothing wrong with looking for a hookup with someone else who also just wants a quick lay.

Work on your confidence. It will come in time.

The thing about that is, if you're considered relatively old to be a virgin, and you're involuntarily celibate, then you can't conjure up confidence. It's like building a mansion on a barely frozen lake. Certainly, it's all in the mind, but in our culture, it's really hard to not think about sex, especially when it's used to sell EVERYTHING. And any reminder of sex will remind the involuntary celibate of his/her virginity.

The thing about that is, if you're considered relatively old to be a virgin, and you're involuntarily celibate, then you can't conjure up confidence. It's like building a mansion on a barely frozen lake. Certainly, it's all in the mind, but in our culture, it's really hard to not think about sex, especially when it's used to sell EVERYTHING. And any reminder of sex will remind the involuntary celibate of his/her virginity.

Agree with this 100%. Culture puts pressure on people to have sex. Yes, sex is a natural instinct...but then almost EVERYTHING around you is SEX, SEX, AND MORE SEX.

Been horny for a while lately...need to take care of it. Getting into that * * * * * * * /whiny/leave me alone stage. In the past it has affected my sleep patterns. Also jobless for the time being, so I stay up late. Went to bed yesterday after 9 AM. when I try to sleep my mind races with all kinds of thoughts. Always had trouble going to sleep though.

Archived