Girl at the grocery store!

gbpack

well there is this girl who works at the local grocery store who goes to the local college who I am very attracted too but I just cant read her mind or even build up the confidence to ask her for her number! Im normally not shy at all but been out of the dating/relationship scene now for a while now focusing on my career after college! We talk for a while everytime i go through the line and she even mentions things to me like " well i haven' seen you for a while, where have you been." she is 21 but that is really the only thing i have got out of her so far! Just need to build up the confidence to ask her out but there is always a chance she is already in a relationship! I even gave her my business card to add me on facebook and she never did add me as a friend so I dont know! any tips guys?

she being in the public eye that way, may get her alot of cards!! I say just muster up the courage and ask her the next time you see her what kind of movies she likes or if she would like to go for dinner. I know it sounds old school, but it is hard with all the weirdos out there.

Good luck!

Archived