Meeting a cyber friend for the first time!

christinesee

1. "Would a guy make that long of a drive only for sex?"

I cannot say 100%, but it does happen. Today my male friend told me that a girl he met online drove 500km to see him, just for one night stand. If a girl can do that, why can't a guy?

2. If u do have interest in this guy and want more, don't hesitate to meet him in person. But as what u said to me, do learn to protect urself. If i was in that situation, i would meet first and then decide. After all, there're always differences between virtual world and real life. If he impress u good, then u can directly ask him whether he want a further relationship. And then u know what to do next

Good luck!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1. "Would a guy make that long of a drive only for sex?"

I cannot say 100%, but it does happen. Today my male friend told me that a girl he met online drove 500km to see him, just for one night stand. If a girl can do that, why can't a guy?

2. If u do have interest in this guy and want more, don't hesitate to meet him in person. But as what u said to me, do learn to protect urself. If i was in that situation, i would meet first and then decide. After all, there're always differences between virtual world and real life. If he impress u good, then u can directly ask him whether he want a further relationship. And then u know what to do next

Good luck!

I forgot to update this thread to let you all know he turned out to be nothing but an A**. lol

Maybe I'm just really 'old school' here but if a guy, who i hadn't met in person, started talking to me sexually online, I'd think he was a dirty pervert and defo not want to meet him in person.

It's a total lack of respect for the woman, when guys do that I think...

Plus its OBVIOUS, what the guy is truly after.....and some women either dont have the brains and common sense to see it, or they think they can hook the guy with sex...

Never works though....

A man who will disrespect you from the start, will never love you...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived