Thick girls.

Symbolic

The only reason I am with another human being is for the beauty that is their being.

If they didn't have that, I would get myself acouple dogs and a couple cats and a herd of sheep and move far out into the back mountains and be a hermit for the rest of my life!!

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The only reason I am with another human being is for the beauty that is their being.

If they didn't have that, I would get myself acouple dogs and a couple cats and a herd of sheep and move far out into the back mountains and be a hermit for the rest of my life!!

That's what I mean...the beauty of their being...I was hoping you wouldn't say looks...

That's what I mean...the beauty of their being...I was hoping you wouldn't say looks...

Their looks are every bit a part of their being as the rest of them

There's much to attractiveness that comes out through just attitude - particularly HER attitude towards herself and her own body and her own natural sexiness - and that attitude can completely shape how the physical body is seen.

Their looks are every bit a part of their being as the rest of them

There's much to attractiveness that comes out through just attitude - particularly HER attitude towards herself and her own body and her own natural sexiness - and that attitude can completely shape how the physical body is seen.

Makes a lot of sense...when I am with someone I am confident that I have a lot to offer and I am told that I have a god sense of humor so I guess that helps...

Symbolic, you are totally one of my favourite posters.

Your posts make me think that a kitten is posting them. I kid you not. Utterly adorable and so soft spoken yet with a degree of unsure assertiveness that can only be described as cute.

Yet, your avi doesn't look like that kitten. You look rather tough and manish.

I like it when people have that contrast to them. It makes them special and unexpected. Something I don't come accross very often.

Thank you! wow! =) I'm speechless!

Also, I think you got "whats new * * * * * cat?!" stuck in my head.

Props to you OP...

I love this thread. Why?

Because there have been the full spectrum of responses - folks responding to say that they don't think those girls are even "thick" at all, that they are just healthy and beautiful, as well as those who seem to think the girls are downright chubby.

It really goes to show that beauty is completely in the eye of the beholder and tastes vary. So many people come on ENA and make threads about their low self esteem... thinking they aren't pretty enough, aren't skinny enough, whatever. Often I think they are just trying to live up to some standard while failing to realize in what ways they ARE beautiful and just exactly who may be loving them the way they are.

So yeah... awesome thread.

Props to you OP...

I love this thread. Why?

Because there have been the full spectrum of responses - folks responding to say that they don't think those girls are even "thick" at all, that they are just healthy and beautiful, as well as those who seem to think the girls are downright chubby.

It really goes to show that beauty is completely in the eye of the beholder and tastes vary. So many people come on ENA and make threads about their low self esteem... thinking they aren't pretty enough, aren't skinny enough, whatever. Often I think they are just trying to live up to some standard while failing to realize in what ways they ARE beautiful and just exactly who may be loving them the way they are.

It really is nice to know that even if I do become larger through slowed metabolism or just genetics as I age, I'll always be someone's cup of tea.

I'm glad that the weight that I am happy and comfortable with, is liked by men. And that it isn't just a big competition to see who can be the skinniest (which I often feel like it is).

It really is nice to know that even if I do become larger through slowed metabolism or just genetics as I age, I'll always be someone's cup of tea.

I'm glad that the weight that I am happy and comfortable with, is liked by men. And that it isn't just a big competition to see who can be the skinniest (which I often feel like it is).

I completely agree...its nice to see there such a wide variety of tastes and likes...

Props to you OP...

I love this thread. Why?

This is the best thing I have hear here at ENA, I truly wish that more people felt that they were beautiful exactly the way they are, that they ARE worth loving for who they are.

Archived