Thick girls.

Symbolic

Yeah, I mean a slim girl can still have a shape to her body. Some bone structures support some body types better than others.

I know, I have a friend who is about 100 lbs and she's pretty curvy as opposed to a friend of mine who is around 115 and i'd consider her thin. But.. generally.. i'd still clal both of them thin.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would try to watch but the internet is so slow here it will take hours to load up that video lol

Edit: I also don't want to hear about who doesn't like the pictures I posted. I don't care what you think, this is a thick girl appreciation thread =)

The OP might like these videos of Slovenian sprinter Alenka Bikar. There are not many asses on the planet like that thing she sports.

She's attractive as her body is still athletic and upper body is slim. I wasn't attracted at all to the pictures you posted

]

Wow, I can definitely dig that. She is nicely toned and her arms and waist aren't thick like some of the women in the OP. And her butt and legs still manage to be in proportion with the rest of her body.

The OP might like these videos of Slovenian sprinter Alenka Bikar. There are not many asses on the planet like that thing she sports.

She's attractive as her body is still athletic and upper body is slim. I wasn't attracted at all to the pictures you posted

]

lol.. the oh what you do 2 me song had me...

I prefer the skinnier girls myself but if you're specifically trying to attract the thicker girls, my suggestion is to treat them just like any other woman. They're no different. Be respectful, honest, and hold yourself back from making comments on her weight. While you may consider her an attractive thick girl, she may not consider herself to be one. Maybe I don'y fully understand exactly what your question is, but that's just my 2 cents.

They look good, if I was a lesbian I'd want a 'thick' girl I think, fleshy to me is very erotic.

I think Kelly Brook is super hot but she's mainly just got the boobs and curvy hips and butt and is slim everywhere else.

I've seen Kim Kardashian standing next to people in pictures and she is tiny, same with Scarlett Johannsen, they're both curvy shaped but still small imo.

OP I think it's awesome you're showing some love for the juicy girls

I liked all of those, I like a woman with curves as well..real skinny woman turn me off actually! Voluptuous sounds like the best term anyone has sugested so far! I will admidt though, that a toned, atheletic girl turns me on the most, somethin about nicely toned shoulders, and a flat stomach, and strong legs turns me wild!! but voluptuous women rock my socks off too!!

Haha the last one you posted is actually a Tamil actress - Namitha! She has such a crazed fan following where I live. Obviously they love her for her curves! I am not such a big fan of her though(not because of her size or anything).

I do understand what you are talking about. I mean, a girl like this - link removed is definitely pretty. I can see why she is considered beautiful. But she doesn't spark anything in me - you know?

But a girl like the ones you posted really turn me on!! I just want to eat them up LOL.

Haha the last one you posted is actually a Tamil actress - Namitha! She has such a crazed fan following where I live. Obviously they love her for her curves! I am not such a big fan of her though(not because of her size or anything).

I do understand what you are talking about. I mean, a girl like this - link removed is definitely pretty. I can see why she is considered beautiful. But she doesn't spark anything in me - you know?

But a girl like the ones you posted really turn me on!! I just want to eat them up LOL.

I think it's important to note the psychology of attraction to curvy women...

Usually men from impoverished countries, prefer thicker women.

Africa, Latin America, the Pacific Islands, the Middle East, India.. etc.. all impoverished, all big fans of a little extra cushion.

WHAT A REFRESHING THREAD!!!!!

I love you, OP! Haha, kudos to you for making the point that some guys actually would seek out someone with more "girth" to them, and that a sexy woman can have her admirers just like the thin women!

I'm not "thick" myself, but I'm not a bone, either. I've always had a somewhat narrow midsection, but I'm curvy on top and bottom.

I'm just wondering though -- out of curiosity, OP, how do you feel about some of the dimples and ripples (cellulite) on those butts and thick thighs? Does that make any difference to you, if it's there? (It's the one thing I feel self conscious about and wonder how guys who like more "meat" feel about that.)

I think "voluptuous" is a good word, and here are a couple more:

"Succulent" and "juicy".

If I was bi or gay, these are the body types I think I'd like, too. They just seem more fun.

I'm not sure. I haven't really seen it. I mean, I have seen like the dimples, like a golf ball on the ass of a humongous woman and it was pretty horrible. But I can't imagine a thick girl having it that bad ahaha. I was with a girl who had a really big butt, she was half arabic half white, and her butt was perky and perfectly smooth and it was nice. I have seen stretch marks and those are fine by me, they can be hot too.

I'm not exactly sure what cellulite is to be honest. Or is that what the dimples and such are?

Yeah, it's the dimples. You don't have to be "humongous" to have it, and bigger doesn't mean you'll have it, but it can appear more on fuller butts and look like this (first and second images, especially):

image removed

Hope this isn't derailing your awesome appreciation thread too much. Just wondering...

Cellulite is basically fatty deposits. It can look like dimples, or cottage cheese.

This thread just took a hard left turn..

Yeah, we need less this

Yeah, it's the dimples. You don't have to be "humongous" to have it, and bigger doesn't mean you'll have it, but it can appear more on fuller butts and look like this (first and second images, especially):

Hope this isn't derailing your awesome appreciation thread too much. Just wondering...

and more this

]

image removed

I think a little bit would be fine, even skinny girl butts have flaws, but a lot would bother me. ^_^

I don't mean to be racist but I think it tends to be white and asian guys who like little skinny girls, and hispanic, black, and arabic guys who like em thick. In my experience its like 95% true. I get a good sampling of the typical american man I think, because I'm in the military I know guys from everywhere in america. And us guys we like to talk about women alot. There are always exceptions, but still, from what I see thats how it is.

Hey, that's 3 out of 5 who prefer more voluptuous women. but in america I think the census still says that 60% of americans are white so yea....and I'm sure its alot higher in europe. Or at least I would think, I don't really know about europe.

Archived