Small chest...

Haven

Random question, are you extremely thin? That makes your chest a heck of a lot smaller...

that doesn't make sense. there are plenty of thin girls with big chests and no, not fake. not all girls lose their chest if they lose weight either. and if you were thin all of your life, doesn't mean you wouldn't grow bigger boobs.

OP, boobs don't even matter to me. if you are in shape and got booty, good to go.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yup, it doesn't really matter to me. Sure, I like to see the curves, but that's a tiny thing, easily overlooked by just generally being in shape. To be honest, if the waist is narrow and the lower back has that graceful arc going down to the backside, then that beats out breast size any day.

I like all kinds of women, all shapes and most sizes (not really the xxxl ones lolz). There's more than one perfect body shape out there, there's tons of em! I can't say I prefer one thing or another, I really like all the different ways a woman can be put together and they are all beautiful ^_^

You are a wise man

well lets see... you are wondering if guys really care you dont have breasts because... its never ever been an issue for you and they have never brought it up.

question and answer all in one post.

this must be a 'extra validation' thread.

I'm actually jealous of you. I'm a very full C..ranging into the D's here recently.

You get to wear those cute back/shoulder baring tops/dresses without bra straps showing..

me? Nope. Never been able to unless I want tacky bra straps showing..which I don't..lol.

Embrace yourself..some men prefer small chests! Work what you got!

i dont care if the breasts are ginormous but i would like atleast a mid B cup. For me, there has to be something there to grab but some women make up for their small boobs with a toned body and a smoking ass. I personally am a ass man. If there is no ass, i will not date you. nice toned, round bubble. Not a big ole blubber booty. eew

I've seen one man comment on a forum that there is no way he could marry a woman with small breasts, and he wouldn't be attracted to a woman without that feature.

I believe that is a rare person that feels that way. I am the same size as you are and have never heard any complaints. Sure, there will always be some men that would be turned off, but that is fine with me. Can't please everyone and luckily I don't try to.

be happy with how you are love! if anyone doesnt appreciate it.. then its their loss! and there are a million other people out there that will appreciate you.

sounds like your waiting for some one to have a problem with it.. dont! screw it! and enjoy being you!

if your after a bit of reassurance..in all honesty, most guys prefer women with smaller breasts.. personally, breasts are one of the last things id notice and the least important. .. nice eyes, smile, someone who is happy in their own skin. - thats attractive.

P

=)

I admit, I was always a boob man...until recently. The girl I'm crushing over right now is very petite like 5'2" 100 and has very tiny boobs (a cups) but I think she's gorgeous and so hot. Her tiny boobs do not bother me at all. I actually think it's hot lol.

Flat butts are another story though. : /

O.k. From a guy, I can tell you, it's strictly on what the guy desires. I'm not a boob guy, not a butt guy. I'm a face guy. I'm all about a gorgeous face. The other things are just extra. Because in reality you see her face and kiss her more than anything else.

well of course they do.....but to the best of my knowledge...and I could be wrong...they are no way as sensative as a womens nipples. I go from 0 to horny as hell when my breasts are played with...but not men I have been with.

so there in lies the difference...for me anyway.

ours aren't sensitive? wrong. they are. i like gettin bitten a bit though.

I'm a face person (and fit/not-fat person) so I'm not as fussed either - unfortunately I can't give anything more concrete because I've never had any experiences uhh, touching any.

But if you're at the point of taking your top off for someone ... I don't think they'd care about them either!

Yes, that is what I meant.

2 TOTALY different sizes. The girl my ex dated before me had one A, and one D. not even kidding

And when he saw my boobs compared to hers, that was when I was an A he laughed. He was like, "that's nothing!! Atleast you have 2 of the same size! Imagine how my ex felt"

apparently she had SEVERE depression because of it. and another ex he told me was veery flat too, like AA and she wrote on her myspace, "Yes, I'm flat. Accept it"

He said he admired it. And those stories made me feel good and made me feel like I could be accepted by the "one" when he came along, which he has now=)

Wow, you also could benefit from just a little relaxing (perhaps a cup of English Breakfast, wha'd'you say? ). Yes, sucks to be you, you got the short end of the large-breast stick and don't get as many voluptuous points as the next girl coming down the line, but like I said, there's a tonne of good ways to play the game, especially if you're able to improve things with some padding to calm the self-esteem if you need.

Once you've gotten past that first glance breast size is no longer part of the picture, so by the time it comes to taking your clothes off you're just kicking your self-esteem needlessly if you're still worried. If the guy's still in the room with you he's there knowing exactly what to expect [and yes, some guys do apparently take interest in the 'fried-eggs' when it comes to eying up a girl].

In short, breast size increases attraction. Lack-there-of is unfortunate but not unattractive. The biggest issue is that society doesn't differentiate at-a-glance beauty (where breasts matter) from actual attraction, which is a different manifestation formed after that first glance and usually more slowly. It's the same thing they keep telling young guys over and over and over about penis size, I guess. If you spend any time at all letting it matter, you're just bringing yourself down.

Everyone wants what they can't have though. I know plenty of big breasted women who will tell you that having them isn't all it's cracked up to be. In fact, they have back problems because of it and complain all the time that they would love to have small breasts.

I'm not huge chested or anything but I do have a little bit more up there and I'm an hourglass shape so I can kinda relate to them because I hate hate hate going shopping. It seems like everything is made for women with small to no breasts. I really envy your slim figure actually. I can't wear cute shirts with buttons down the front because the shirt will bunch up and you can see straight into my shirt. A lot of other shirts I have to get in a bigger size and then they just kinda drape down, making me look bigger in the middle than I am. If I go to a smaller sized shirt, I can't get them over my chest. It sucks and I can hardly ever find anything that actually looks flattering on me. I bet you can go to the clothing department and just throw something on and it looks great.

Archived