How Much Water Should I Drink?

I don't think that there is a right amount....i work on roofs during the summer and I have gone thru as much as a gallon and a half of water in an 8 hour day...not to mention oj b4 work and whatever i drank later that day. I'm a very active person so I drink a lot of water I was told to by my doctor...it's what cleans your body out..i think lol. But yeah if I sit around I won't drink as much but when I'm active I always have a bottle of water with me

Hi vertigoxo,

As your height and weight concerned, drink 7-8 glass of water par day. To stay healthy this amount of water is necessary. It helps in fat metabolism and blood circulation. It balances pH level of body i.e is acid and base contains that are normal in human body. As kidney need water to do a filtration of all minerals, this much about of water is necessary.Don't drink too much of water as it increases the level of sodium in your body which can lead to serious disorder in functionality of kidney. I hope this thread really work for you.Take care of yourself.

Thanks

Archived