I'm really not a naive idiot... I understand your points of view. that is why I asked for it. it is starting to make me realize that this all needs to stop.

and if I were to hold out head on him... I really don't want to see the results of that one.

Ok, so if you were to stop giving him head for a little while, he'd want out. That's all I would need to know about a man to want out. Sure, everyone has needs, but to know that he was only with me to have someone suck on his pecker every time he clicked his tongue at me, I would kick his lame 12-year-old horny ass to the curb.

Ok, so if you were to stop giving him head for a little while, he'd want out. That's all I would need to know about a man to want out. Sure, everyone has needs, but to know that he was only with me to have someone suck on his pecker every time he clicked his tongue at me, I would kick his lame 12-year-old horny ass to the curb.

Good point! Thanks!

he would be pissed off if I held out on giving head. that is what would happen.

and yes, I did want to try having sex again tonight. I have to start again to make sure the problem is fixed.

I gotta have a talk with him.

I didn't realize how bad this situation was til I wrote it here. thank you guys for helpin me out

Your boyfriend sounds really creepy and weird..he makes a click sound when he wants head? god, that is just really really strange

I agree that he sounds creepy and weird. Also selfish and demanding.

You also don't need to explain to anyone why or why not you decided to have sex/not have sex. I believe it is irrelevant to the thread and personal.

I agree that he sounds creepy and weird. Also selfish and demanding.

You also don't need to explain to anyone why or why not you decided to have sex/not have sex. I believe it is irrelevant personal and unrelated to the thread.

I would guess DN was asking because if she wasn't cleared to have sex, or it is still causing pain/bleeding, and only wanted to do it to make her bf happy, then that probably isn't a very good idea! At least, that's what I was thinking when he asked her.

I work with a lot of nurses, & one lady told me how she was working in the hospital & this girl just had surgery on some part of her reproductive system. Shortly after the surgery she walked into the hospital room to find the girl & her bf having sex! She told them they need to stop; he could've ripped out all those stitches they just put in & she could have bled out & died.

I would guess DN was asking because if she wasn't cleared to have sex, or it is still causing pain/bleeding, and only wanted to do it to make her bf happy, then that probably isn't a very good idea! At least, that's what I was thinking when he asked her.

I work with a lot of nurses, & one lady told me how she was working in the hospital & this girl just had surgery on some part of her reproductive system. Shortly after the surgery she walked into the hospital room to find the girl & her bf having sex! She told them they need to stop; he could've ripped out all those stitches they just put in & she could have bled out & died.

That wasn't my impression. If indeed it was intended as you perceive, the concern could have been addressed differently.

Yes, basically that is why I was asking.

But even if the doc has okayed it I am still not sure that having sex either to appease him or not having it because of anger is a good idea. You should be having it because you want it and want to resume a good sex life.

Rather than either of you being angry or frustrated - it would be much better to have a discussion about what has happened without recriminations. Work out a way to resume a good sex life that keeps both of you happy.

Archived