chickyrobot

I had three great dates with someone and at the beginning of the fourth, she had left her laptop open on the homepage of the site, clear for me to see that she was pursuing other options.

She never called me after that date, even though I did nothing wrong. I guess it was all done to give me a hint.

I swore off online dating after that.

i wouldn't even analyze this since it was just one date just wait and see what happens with the other dates you may or may not have. Don't start over thinking everything that happens it might make you go into madness wondering about his every move ya know.

haha i swore i would never end up like that. but it's day 2 and he hasn't signed on all day...or texted/called. i guess i should just give up on it?

haha i swore i would never end up like that. but it's day 2 and he hasn't signed on all day...or texted/called. i guess i should just give up on it?

I would give it one more day. Personally, if a guy doesn't call me within 3 days of our first date, I don't go out with him again. I just feel it's not there, if that's the case. But that's just my little "rule". Do what you feel in your gut.

yeah i'll give it one more day. he could have been busy today, he said something about starting a new job. at least i'll know for sure by friday, heh.

"Busy" is an excuse. If I like someone, I can find time for a 10 minute phone conversation or one minute to type a text.

Sounds like you left the ball in his court for the movie idea. Go outside and play. Don't text.

Make plans and live your life to the fullest until he calls. And isn't it hypocritical that you were bugged by seeing him online after the date? You were online, too!!!

Archived