The best Lap Dance you've ever had..and why?

shygal2008

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ewwwww, OMG! LOL!!! Thats bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought you were going to say asked you for sex; anal, to cum on her, put your penis in weird places--do that boob thing guys like..lol!!!!!

of course.. one of the girls was ready for sex outside of the strip club... i could have easily met her outside in a different place for sex... but i didn't want to go that far..

but they absolutely cannot cross a certain limit in the strip club itself. most guys that come there ask for BJ and cannot get it. i did not ask for one but i know that the answer would be 'no'. however the girl was ok with me performing oral sex on her (which i did not).

Ohhh i thought you had done everything she asked, i guess you are a good boy afterall___

So, what happened when she turned off the camera then

haha

well she got up, turned off the camera, and ahem... spread her legs (indicating that i can perform oral sex on her)... but i did not... she asked "what's the problem?", i said 'nothing' and just proceeded to kiss her...

shygal, may i ask why you are so curious about these lap dances?

lol!!! bcuz i am bored...i finally go back to work next week.....

Ohhh and i also have a very curious mind

I think you should go to a strip club with your girlfriends.... I guess you'll have lot of fun. I always see girls there.. some even get lap-dances. I have no idea why

Hmmm can't think of anything else to ask you....

but i can tell you one funny incident.... once me and just another friend went to a strip club and were watching the girls dancing on the stage... we noticed 2 guys seated in the corner.... 1 of them looked a bit shady... he took a girl to a private VIP room for a lap-dance... just 30 seconds later we saw that girl screaming and running outside... she was totally naked but she looked horrified and just wanted to get out of the room... she went straight to the bouncer and whispered something in his ears... and the next thing we see is both the guys running out of the club... bwahaha....

but the intriguing part is we had no idea what he may have attempted to do in the room that made her just take-off like that

Lolz at the above post.

Grymore, do you ever get blueballs? I remember after my first lapdance (I felt like I was a horny 16 year old boy seeing boobs for the first time haha) I had the biggest case of BB ever.

The first thing I did after getting back home was to relieve myself LOL

Ohhhh wow, i just assumed the women have to deal with ALOT of guys trying to do things to them that they aren't suppose to or want them to do..you must be VERY special either that or rich and good looking..lol..to get sooooooooo many special favors do you still go back?

Ohhhh wow, i just assumed the women have to deal with ALOT of guys trying to do things to them that they aren't suppose to or want them to do..you must be VERY special either that or rich and good looking..lol..to get sooooooooo many special favors do you still go back?

haha... i would not consider myself special or anything... and no, i am not rich either. the times when i went to strip clubs were mostly when i was a student.

i haven't gone in a loooooong time... and i really really miss it

I think as long as you are not in a serious relationship; steady girlfriend, engaged, married, etc. then i think its ok..single men need relief too LOL!!!!!!

I just know that if it were a man i was inlove with i wouldn't like it. He'd be touching her, putting his hands and mouth all over her lips, breasts, butt...everywhere, i would die and then want to kill him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I assume thats how it is in general, whatever the stripper lets you get away with--really!!!!!

I think as long as you are not in a serious relationship; steady girlfriend, engaged, married, etc. then i think its ok..single men need relief too LOL!!!!!!

I just know that if it were a man i was inlove with i wouldn't like it. He'd be touching her, putting his hands and mouth all over her lips, breasts, butt...everywhere, i would die and then want to kill him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I assume thats how it is in general, whatever the stripper lets you get away with--really!!!!!

of course it is wrong to go to a stripclub when you are in a relationship... guess what? some of my friends are now married.. when their wives asked them if they have ever been to a stripclub their answer was "no way"

of course it is wrong to go to a stripclub when you are in a relationship... guess what? some of my friends are now married.. when their wives asked them if they have ever been to a stripclub their answer was "no way"

my bf and i have gone to strip clubs together. i think it's definitely a little different to go alone when you're in a relationship, but i wouldn't say it's wrong.

if you can't trust your bf to go out with his guy friends to a strip club without messing around, then that's not the best relationship in my opinion.

the stuff i've read in this thread about fooling around with the dancers is pretty rare. people who read this might get the idea that if you go to a strip club you're gonna be getting sexual favors, etc...but generally speaking, the rule is NO touching the girls. they don't like it, they don't want a bunch of strangers putting their hands all over them. it's mainly an unspoken rule that you keep your hands to yourself. they touch you, dance on you, but that's what they're paid for.

1. Who gave it to you?

2. What was she wearing..if anything?

3. What did she do exactly to make it so memorable?

4. How long did it last?

5. Did you ever go back?

1. No idea

2. Not a thing

3. She rubbed her face against my crotch to make it hard then rubbed it on her big thick booty

4. I didnt orgasm, it lasted as long as a lap dance does, 2 maybe 3 4 minutes. Depending on the place. I dont remember.

5. The next night.

Sounds like you had a good time too..lol..is it worth it get all excited though and not even be able to do what you want to her?

I mean, if it were a girl you were involved with you could get TOTAL satisfaction from it--right? More than just a bump and grind, unless you are that guy who gets all the special favors everytime he goes..lol..and you know who you are

Maybe its just the idea that a new person..a stranger, someone you find verry hott is teasing you..or ''playing'' with you and its a turn on???

one thing i will tell you shygal.... regardless of how great the lapdance can possibly be it cannot come close to the touch of a girlfriend, the one you love.

i once had a huge crush on a girl... she didn't feel the same way about me though... while having a lapdance with a stripper my mind was thinking the other girl and i actually kept telling her name to myself.. of course neither the stripper nor that other girl know about this.

• 5 months later...

Archived