Rim Jobs

npsgnome

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please point out where I insulted people who like it. My soap box is with the "don't knock it til you it" people. There's a difference in severity but it all makes the point that the phrase is just another form of peer-pressure and hypocrisy on a board that proclaims tolerance for all when, in practice, it tends to err on the side of liberal-aspects of sexuality when there shouldn't be any parsing at all.

Ok, we know and understand were you are coming from dude.

Dude, another pet peeve of mine (platitudes and nicknames). I felt like reiterating my point for CB, I'm well-aware you know my feelings.

I'll even expand it. Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Video-taping, bondage, swinging, domination, erotic-affixiation/pain, etc etc. They are realms of sexuality that many people don't lik without having to try it. If they wish to then that's their call but in many of those cases the phrase "don't knock it til you try it" has been used on this forum against people who choose not to partake in it. It's a go-to slogan that, as I've said, is merely peer-pressure masquerading as joviality.

Dude, another pet peeve of mine (platitudes and nicknames). I felt like reiterating my point for CB, I'm well-aware you know my feelings.

I'll even expand it. Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Video-taping, bondage, swinging, domination, erotic-affixiation/pain, etc etc. They are realms of sexuality that many people don't lik without having to try it. If they wish to then that's their call but in many of those cases the phrase "don't knock it til you try it" has been used on this forum against people who choose not to partake in it. It's a go-to slogan that, as I've said, is merely peer-pressure masquerading as joviality.

That was un-necessary.

I'm a fan of never say never... I've tried things in my 40's that I would have thought way vulgar in my early years. Maybe never say never is better than saying don't knock it til you've tried it.

Live and let live is far better.

or

Different strokes for different folks.

Live and let live is far better.

or

Different strokes for different folks.

ok.. I don't know how old you are Kant... and if you are my age, then I'll stand corrected now... but you may find your interests change and your mind opens, the older you get..

that's why I say... never say never...

I've had it done, but never done it.. have to say.. I likey! The closest I've come is that little peri-anal spot.. between the balls and the crack.. he seems to really like that!

Yeah it's a good feeling especially if you're orgasming at the same time.

Anything going 'inside' is a no go for me.

Archived