Rim Jobs

npsgnome

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have only done this one time to my bf and he went through the roof. I was actually tongue-fing him. I was a little tipsey (read ALOT tipsey) and I was feeling adventurous and when I give him a blow job I pay attention to EVERYTHING. I suck on his balls, lick everywhere and this time I just felt like going farther. I was surprised that there was no taste (I think his butthole is cleaner than most kitchen floors). I do have to admit that when I think about doing it, it grosses me out and I cant believe that I did it. I know that he would love for me to do it again, but he is respectful enough not to ask. lol I probably will do it again because he loved it so much, I'll just have to get good and drunk first.

I have only done this one time to my bf and he went through the roof. I was actually tongue-fing him. I was a little tipsey (read ALOT tipsey) and I was feeling adventurous and when I give him a blow job I pay attention to EVERYTHING. I suck on his balls, lick everywhere and this time I just felt like going farther. I was surprised that there was no taste (I think his butthole is cleaner than most kitchen floors). I do have to admit that when I think about doing it, it grosses me out and I cant believe that I did it. I know that he would love for me to do it again, but he is respectful enough not to ask. lol I probably will do it again because he loved it so much, I'll just have to get good and drunk first.
image removed

I haven't had it done but I don't think I'd let anybody do it. I can't get away from the grossness of it.

Same exact thing with me. One of my friends said he would probably break up with a girl if she ever when for his a-hole. XD

I must admit, I don't like the idea of it at all, giving or receiving.

Catdancer is my most favorite poster on all things sex. Look at the details and the specifics that she gives. She even makes rim jobs sound like a good time!

People are getting more and more desperate now..needing to resort to the bottom of the barrel to get their rocks off. Just nasty.

don't knock it till you try it...If you love someone and want to please them your love will know no bounds! well there are few things I wouldn't try, well not true, I'd try everything once, cause if I don't try how do I know??? I'm makin an asumption. and plus think about it, piss comes out of the penis, and the vagina...and I'd only give a rim job to a girl if I knew she was very clean down there! its just like going down on a woman, some woman are not very hygenic down there either, which is a big turn off for me!

People are getting more and more desperate now..needing to resort to the bottom of the barrel to get their rocks off. Just nasty.

Just because you're not into it doesn't mean you have to insult it. I remember when I used to think kissing was nasty. I mean, gross.. you're exchanging saliva.

It's not that bad, really.

I guess there are two kinds of people in the world...those who (fill in the blank) and those who (fill in the blank).

Archived