Girls:How important is it that you're referred to as beautiful in order to feel good about yourself?

hers

I don't know if this helps at all Hers but whenever I've seen your pictures on ENA I've thought you were very pretty, I just don't tend to comment on other girls because I have this odd phobia that it'll come accross as lesbian-creepy or something. Even though I'm not a lesbian.

My boyfriend frequently tells me that I 'have a good face' which is like the condensed version of all the other things he says like 'you're so beautiful' or 'you look gorgeous tonight'. I don't know why he's picked that but sometimes he looks accross at me and says 'you've got such a good face' then goes for a kiss. It's definitely very nice to feel attractive to someone, and I do believe that if you can believe that are as attractive as someone who is in love with you will say you are then that confidence shines out and you become more attractive.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wrote this thread in August, at a time when I was way too single. It's march now, and I've been a wonderful relationship since October with the perfect guy. He makes me feel beautiful every day it's that validation thing I was talking about in this thread. Knowing I am attractive and such every day, but hearing it more often makes me feel great. To know I'm not the only one who thinks that, ya know?

Thank you guys for reviving this to remind me of my blessings though

I think there are so many shades of beautiful that you can't really pin in who's really 'beautiful.' Someone who's average looking and has a great personality IS beautiful in my book, and someone who's a model and is shallow and has no personally or class is ugly, in my book.

Archived