I need advice for today...

mikelopez

so first make an oppointment with my counselor right; should i attempt to due the class project and present on tuesday. and talk to my professor to see if i could still pass the class?

If you feel capable then do it, otherwise let the counselor contact your profs and get you and your portion of the group project off the hook. Start with no stress, go to a meeting and get a sponsor, obtain a get-well job (easy low stress), work the steps, make friends, and recover. Then you can go back to school with your feet firmly on the ground, succeed like you have never succeeded before, and have a happy life.

Edit: This is a gross oversimplification, merely an overview.

i actually foubd a site were i could find near sponcers; but your saying if i talk to my counselor he or she might get me off the hook with no stree right? since i know i have a problem. The thing is what do i do for the mean time at home with my family keep pretending that i am going to school or what

i actually foubd a site were i could find near sponcers; but your saying if i talk to my counselor he or she might get me off the hook with no stree right? since i know i have a problem. The thing is what do i do for the mean time at home with my family keep pretending that i am going to school or what

Once you have the counseling appointment you can discuss your exact plan with him/her.

true i spent all my scholarship money and financial aid money on weed for the past 3 years i get 6 g's financial aid plus paid school and a 2 g scholarshi; i honestly smoked about 18 g's of weed in the last 3 yrs; pounds not ounces kilos actually about 4 of them if you think about it maybe 2 for sure lol

Archived