Asking a girl's facebook or myspace

svc52

The first day I met this cute girl was at the bicycle lot. I asked her if she was in business class with me and we've talked about class assignments and such. Ever since that day, I chat with her now and then and even gotten her first name.

The last day of class is in two weeks, but I would like to get her facebook or myspace account before last day. How should ask her? I dont know when is the next time I talk to her and I dont want to come up to her and say "Hey whats your facebook or myspace account" in random. Could you help me? Thanks

*Also, is it okay to ask her if I dont know if she is in relationship or not?*

I figure that asking for it is as easy as.

What is your facebook.

But you would likely fare just as well if you ask her what her full name is. if you know what school she goes to, just send a friend request. if you've talked to her a couple times, I doubt she would think it is weird.

I have found that people ask me or I ask them if they have a facebook. Once it is established that she does then just say that you'll send her a request on there. I'm assuming you know her last name, but if not then say "what's your last name and I'll look you up?" Don't make it seem like anything more than it is. Of course it's ok to ask her, relationship or not. The worst that can happen is she'll say is "my boyfriend doesn't like me having guy friends" or something like that. Either way, just go for it.

I should think the best approach is an honest one -

"Hey I wouldn't know you that well, and I'm nervous approaching you, but I just wanted to know if it was ok for me to ask you for your facebook/MSN?"

Work the innocent/sympathy angle - but use a confident yet submissive tone because you wouldn't want it to come accross as w*ssy.

Archived