if your partner was sayin this to their ex what would you do

seren

say your partner had an ex who they broke up because she was a traveller from another country and was young but your partner had stayed in touch with an ex (the ex b4 you) and had asked them for 'one last time' before they left the country. Your partners ex said no.

your partner stayed in touch with the ex since than and it has now been 4 yrs. Now your partner has over this time explained to his ex that he had soft spot for her, had thought 'what if' about her, thought of her a bit and has asked for photos of her including naked ones etc, has told the ex that they could never see them again as they would be far toooo tempted to cheat.

Say your partner also has sent numerous emails and online conversations with the ex saying he would definetly cheat to be with the ex even one last time. Your partner has also said that if they were single they would get their ex over ASAP. Your partner has also said they think of ways to get away with seeing the ex again and how they fantasise about them and that they feel like there is unfinished business bw them and the ex.

Your partner also wishes they were single sometimes. When the ex asked your partner if they would be upset if you left your partner they replied 'i dunno, i so dunno.....life goes on'.

your partner often mentions what he would like to do to and with the ex, not all of it sexual but some is.

Your partner says they know it would be wrong but they are very tempted and would most prbably cheat if they ever saw the ex.

how would you feel?

what would you think about this?

is it cheating?

would you break up with them?

how would you feel?

what would you think about this?

is it cheating?

would you break up with them?

Seren, do you really need to ask?

To answer, I'd feel horrified and betrayed. I would consider it cheating and yes I'd break up with them.

Seren, what happened to you over the years, that you started to think any of the above was an acceptable way for a partner to treat you?

Say you had a daughter or a single mother or sister. If you heard their partner was acting like this what would you tell them?

Set your standards high (when it comes to expecting loyalty, integrity, and honesty from a partner) because high is where your standards should be. If you don't set them high you'll find yourself in a really unhappy place with your self esteem in tatters.

I would never stand for this nonsense...run, get out of this relationship fast if that is what is going on...never be anyones second best...your depriving yourself of a person who is out there who will love you and only you...never sell yourself short.

Bump up that self-esteem and say bubye !

Your partner says they know it would be wrong but they are very tempted and would most prbably cheat if they ever saw the ex.

^^That says it all.

This partner is no partner of yours.

You should walk, and like top bloke just said-- let them have the ex.

You can definitely do better!

Archived